UNIT 3 Pardon Me! Lesson 22 Do Manners Matter?(在线收听

[ti:UNIT 3 Pardon Me! Lesson 22 Do Manners Matter?]
[0:00.867]UNIT 3 第三单元
[0:02.391]Pardon Me! 原谅我!
[0:03.755]Lesson 22: 第22课:
[0:05.583]Do Manners Matter? 礼貌重要吗?
[0:08.626]THINK ABOUT IT! 想一想!
[0:11.032]· Have you received a gift before? · 你以前收到过礼物吗?
[0:14.192]What did you say when you received it? 收到礼物的时候你说了什么?
[0:17.855]· Which is more important to you, saying something or doing it? · 对于你来说,说些什么或做些什么哪个更重要?
[0:23.889]· How are Chinese and North American manners different? · 中国与北美的礼貌有什么不同?
[0:28.980]I have many good friends in Canada, 我在加拿大还是有许多好朋友,
[0:32.295]though Canadian culture is different from Chinese culture. 尽管加拿大与中国的文化不一样。
[0:37.480]My name is Wu Zhou. 我叫吴周。
[0:39.465]I have lived in Canada for fourteen years. 我在加拿大住了已经有14年了。
[0:42.551]In Canada, I call myself Joe Wu. 在加拿大,我称自己为乔·吴。
[0:45.921]"Joe" is an English name that sounds like "Zhou." “乔”是一个英文名字,和“周”发音相似。
[0:49.982]I have lived in Canada for a long time, but I don't feel Canadian. 我住在加拿大已经有很长时间了,但是我感到自己不像是加拿大人。
[0:54.976]Good manners in North America are different from good manners in China. 在北美文明礼貌和在中国不一样。
[0:59.687]In North America, there are lots of words for being polite. 在北美,有很多礼貌的词。
[1:04.153]If you don't say "please" and "thank you," people think you are very rude. 如果你不说“请”和“谢谢”,人们就会认为你非常粗鲁。
[1:09.472]In China, it's different. 在中国,就不一样了。
[1:11.604]What you do is more important than what you say. 你的所作所为比你说什么更重要。
[1:14.933]Oh, Jenny! 哦,珍妮!
[1:16.047]It's wonderful! 太棒了!
[1:17.196]Thank you! Thank you! 谢谢你!谢谢你!
[1:18.844]I've never had anything so special! 我从没有过如此特别的东西!
[1:21.010]It's the best! 这是最好的!
[1:22.080]Where did you get it? 你是从哪里得到它的?
[1:23.340]I want to get one for my mother! 我想为我妈妈买一个!
[1:25.809]Stop that, Danny! It's just a pencil. 丹尼,不要那样!只是一支铅笔而已。
[1:29.987]When people give you gifts in Canada, you thank them with many words. 在加拿大当人们送给你礼物时,你要用很多话来感谢他们。
[1:34.567]You might say, "What a great gift! 你可以说:“多么棒的礼物啊!
[1:37.177]Thanks so much! 非常感谢你!
[1:38.210]I love it! 我很喜欢!
[1:38.944]It's just what I wanted!" 这正好是我想要的!”
[1:40.788]In China, usually you don't take a gift at first. 在中国,在开始时通常不收礼物。
[1:44.679]You try to give it back. 你试图退回礼物。
[1:46.516]You might say, "Please keep it for yourself." 你可以说:“请你自己留着吧。”
[1:49.668]Finally, you just say, "Thanks." 最后,你只能说:“谢谢。”
[1:52.557]In North America, people also think about praise differently. 在北美,人们也想出不同的赞美之词。
[1:56.903]I teach at a university in Canada. 我在加拿大一所大学教书。
[1:59.603]I praise my students for good work. 我赞美我的学生们干得不错。
[2:02.034]The Chinese way is different. 而中国的方式是不同的。
[2:04.049]Teachers often tell students what's wrong with their work. 老师通常告诉学生他们哪里做错了。
[2:07.651]Why do you think North American manners and Chinese manners are so different? 你认为为什么北美和中国的礼貌会如此不同呢?
[2:12.915]LET'S DO IT! 做一做!
[2:14.787]In a small group, talk about what it would be like if you moved to Canada. 小组讨论如果你搬到加拿大会是什么样。
[2:21.394]Then, imagine being a Canadian who has moved to China. 然后,想象你是一个搬到中国的加拿大人。
[2:26.671]Write down your ideas and report them to the class. 写出你的想法并报道给全班同学。
[2:38.559]
[2:26.671]
[2:26.671]

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/jiaocai/hbjyczyyqsbjnjx/136318.html