UNIT 6 Get Ready for Jobs Lesson 46 Get a Good Education(在线收听

[ti:UNIT 6 Get Ready for Jobs Lesson 46 Get a Good Education]
[0:01.338]UNIT 6 第六单元
[0:03.264]Get Ready for Jobs 为就业做好准备
[0:06.698]Lesson 46: 第46课:
[0:08.692]Get a Good Education 接受良好的教育
[0:12.544]THINK ABOUT IT! 想一想!
[0:14.131]· Which of these would you most like to have: a car, a house or a good job? · 你最想拥有这些东西的哪个:一辆汽车、一栋房子、一份工作?
[0:20.709]· Do you think a good education is important? · 你认为良好的教育重要吗?
[0:24.332]Why or why not? · 为什么重要或不重要?
[0:26.353]· What's Jack Hall's advice for Danny? · 杰克·霍尔给丹尼的建议是什么?
[0:30.204]Date: 日期:
[0:30.929]May 24 5月24日
[0:33.022]Weather: 天气:
[0:33.925]Warm! 暖和!
[0:34.871]Time to plant the garden! 该在花园里耕种了!
[0:38.068]Dear Diary, 亲爱的日记:
[0:39.888]This evening, I had a meeting with Jack Hall, the Canadian astronaut. 今晚我和加拿大宇航员杰克·霍尔见了一次面。
[0:45.329]He's very nice and handsome, too! 他非常和蔼也很英俊!
[0:47.535]We talked for over an hour. 我们谈了一个多小时。
[0:50.051]I asked him how he grew up to be an astronaut. 我问他他是如何成为一名宇航员的。
[0:53.655]He laughed, and said that he had always planned to visit space. 他笑了,说他曾经总是计划着去太空。
[0:58.459]To get ready, he studied science and mathematics all through school. 为做好准备,他在学校学习期间一直都学习科学和数学。
[1:03.550]After he graduated from university, he got a job with the Canadian Space Agency. 从大学毕业之后,他在加拿大国家航天局工作。
[1:09.441]He still had to work hard for twelve years before getting a chance to go into space. 在得到机会进入太空之前他还是在努力工作了十二年。
[1:15.809]That sounded like a lot of work! 听起来好象有很多工作要做啊!
[1:18.478]He asked me if I enjoyed science in school. 他问我在学校是否喜欢科学课。
[1:21.739]I said that I didn't, but that I would try to like it in the future. 我说我不喜欢,但是我将来会试着喜欢它的。
[1:26.658]Then I asked him if he thought I might make a good astronaut. 之后我问他他是否认为我可能成为一名优秀的宇航员。
[1:30.814]He said that he was sorry, but he thought not. 他说他很抱歉,他认为不能。
[1:35.008]He said that I shouldn't feel sad. 他说我不应该感到伤心。
[1:37.658]He explained that the inside of a spaceship is very small. 他解释说太空船里面非常小。
[1:42.215]There would be no room for someone as big as me. 对我这样的大块头来说空间是不够的。
[1:45.380]"That's not fair!" I told him. “那不公平!”我告诉他。
[1:48.068]"I really, really want to be an astronaut!" “我真的很想成为一名宇航员!”
[1:51.729]He thought for a minute. 他沉思了一会。
[1:53.636]Then he said, "Many people work together in the space program. 然后他说:“许多人在太空项目方面一起工作。
[1:58.059]Very few of them ever become astronauts. 他们中只有很少的几个人会成为宇航员。
[2:01.338]But we are all part of the same team." 但是我们都是同一个团队的一部分。”
[2:04.331]Perhaps I'll work in the space program, even if I can't be an astronaut. 即使不能成为一名宇航员,我可能也会从事太空项目方面的工作。
[2:10.013]He said that I should get a good education. 他说我应该得到良好的教育。
[2:13.369]He wanted me to study many subjects, not only science! 他想让我学习许多科目,不仅仅是科学!
[2:18.152]Then, when I'm grown up, I will be ready for anything. 当我长大后,我就为任何事情做好了准备。
[2:23.014]That's good advice! 那真是个好建议!
[2:25.073]Danny 丹尼
[2:26.718]LET'S DO IT! 做一做!
[2:28.539]Write in your diary about your parents' jobs. 写关于你父母的工作的日记。
[2:32.899]Do they want you to have the same job? 他们想拥有相同的工作吗?
[2:36.616]Do you want to do the same job? 你想做相同的工作吗?
[2:39.640]Tell whether or not you like their jobs and why. 说说你喜欢他们的工作与否,以及原因。
[2:27.751]
[2:39.640]
[2:39.640]

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/jiaocai/hbjyczyyqsbjnjx/136352.html