科比撰文宣布退役:亲爱的篮球(在线收听

   Dear Basketball,

  亲爱的篮球
  From the moment
  从我最初
  I started rolling my dad's tube socks
  穿上父亲的直筒袜
  And shooting imaginary
  想象着
  Game-winning shots
  我在大西部论坛球馆
  In the Great Western Forum
  投中制胜球的样子
  I knew one thing was real:
  我就清楚知道
  I fell in love with you.
  我爱上了你。
  科比撰文宣布退役:亲爱的篮球.jpg
  A love so deep I gave you my all —
  这爱如此深切,我已为你倾入所有——
  From my mind and body
  从我的思想和身体
  To my spirit and soul.
  到我的精神和灵魂。
  As a six-year-old boy
  六岁的我
  Deeply in love with you
  深深地爱着你
  I never saw the end of the tunnel.
  我从未看见过隧道的尽头。
  I only saw myself
  我只看到我自己
  Running out of one.
  用力朝尽头奔跑。
  And so I ran.
  我不停奔跑。
  I ran up and down every court
  我在每一块球场上来回奔跑
  After every loose ball for you.
  为争取每一次得到你的机会
  You asked for my hustle
  你需要我拼尽全力
  I gave you my heart
  我为你献出真心
  Because it came with so much more.
  因为这付出让我获得更多。
  I played through the sweat and hurt
  我在球场流尽血汗、一身伤病
  Not because challenge called me
  不是因为困难在挑战我
  But because YOU called me.
  而是因为你在呼唤我。
  I did everything for YOU
  我为你做了一切
  Because that's what you do
  因为你也在这样对我
  When someone makes you feel as
  我们让彼此
  Alive as you've made me feel.
  感觉到生命力。
  You gave a six-year-old boy his Laker dream
  你让6岁的孩子实现了湖人梦
  And I'll always love you for it.
  为此我将永远爱你。
  But I can't love you obsessively for much longer.
  但是我无法继续迷恋你。
  This season is all I have left to give.
  这个赛季是我献给你的绝唱。
  My heart can take the pounding
  我的心脏能承受打击
  My mind can handle the grind
  我的意志能应对艰难
  But my body knows it's time to say goodbye.
  可我的身体知道,是时候说再见了。
  And that's OK.
  这样也好。
  I'm ready to let you go.
  我已准备好与你告别。
  I want you to know now
  现在就跟你说再见
  So we both can savor every moment we have left together.
  是为了让我们尽情地享受剩下的每一刻。
  The good and the bad.
  无论好的坏的。
  We have given each other
  我们已经给了对方
  All that we have.
  各自的所有。
  And we both know, no matter what I do next
  我们都知道,无论我接下来做什么
  I'll always be that kid
  我将永远是那个
  With the rolled up socks
  穿着老爸的直筒袜
  Garbage can in the corner
  瞄准角落里的垃圾桶
  :05 seconds on the clock
  想象着0.05秒倒计时
  Ball in my hands.
  手里拿着篮球的小孩
  5 … 4 … 3 … 2 … 1
  5…4…3…2…1
  Love you always,
  永远爱你的,
  Kobe
  科比
  Career highlights and awards:
  职业生涯亮点及奖项:
  5× NBA champion (2000–2002, 2009–2010)
  5次NBA总冠军
  2× NBA Finals MVP (2009–2010)
  两次NBA总决赛MVP(最有价值球员)
  NBA Most Valuable Player (2008)
  NBA年度MVP(最有价值球员)
  17× NBA All-Star (1998, 2000–2015)
  17次入选NBA明星赛
  4× NBA All-Star Game MVP (2002, 2007, 2009, 2011)
  4次NBA明星赛MVP(最有价值球员)
  11× All-NBA First Team (2002–2004, 2006–2013)
  11次入选NBA年度第一队
  2× All-NBA Second Team (2000–2001)
  2次入选NBA年度第二队
  2× All-NBA Third Team (1999, 2005)
  2次入选NBA年度第三队
  9× NBA All-Defensive First Team (2000, 2003–2004, 2006–2011)
  9次入选NBA防守第一队
  3× NBA All-Defensive Second Team (2001–2002, 2012)
  3次入选NBA防守第二队
  2× NBA scoring champion (2006–2007)
  2次获得NBA常规赛得分王
  NBA Slam Dunk Contest champion (1997)
  1997年NBA扣篮大赛冠军
  NBA All-Rookie Second Team (1997)
  1997年入选NBA新秀第2队
  Los Angeles Lakers all-time leading scorer
  洛杉矶湖人队头号得分王
  Naismith Prep Player of the Year (1996)
  1996年获奈史密斯高中篮坛最佳球员
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/guide/news/334881.html