咱们裸熊 第8期:北极熊竞选总统(在线收听

   Perfect. Cutest video ever. Righteous, holla. Pandasingle. Icebearforpresident.

  完美。史上最萌视频。标签:公正。标签:哈哈。标签:单身熊猫。标签:北极熊竞选总统。
  It's public. All right. Step back. Let it breathe, guys.
  传好了。好了。后退。伙计们,让它喘口气。
  I got to refresh! Nothing. That's cool, that's cool.
  我要刷新它!什么都没有。没事的,没事的。
  I mean, it's only been a minute, right?
  我想说,才过去了一分钟,是吧?
  Yeah, you guys can go.
  你们俩可以走了。
  I'm just gonna hang here And wait till we get more frien...I mean hits.
  我在这儿看着就行,等到我们得到更多的好友.. 我是说点击量。
  Hey, Grizz. How did we do?
  棕熊,进展如何?
  What's that, Grizz?
  怎么啦,棕熊?
  Comfort me.
  快安慰我。
  No! Not even people tripping can heal my wounds.
  不,就连人被绊倒的视频都不能治愈我的伤口了。
  Whoa. Isn't that the koala from that video?
  那不是上次视频里的考拉吗?
  Hold on! What? ! A me-me con? !
  等等!什么?!一场"模模"秀?!
  Mee-mee?
  咪咪吗?
  Meme.
  是模模。
  A meme con! Internet celebs. Meme tryouts. Judged by nom-nom himself? !
  一个模仿盛会!网络红人们。模仿试镜。考拉本人做评委?!
  We're going!
  我们去吧!
  Wow! Look at all the Internet celebrities here.
  看看这些网络红人们。
  Sign it, porkins. Right here, porkins. Right here. Porkins, sign here.
  签在这,猪猪。就是这,猪猪。在这里。猪猪,签这里。
  I didn't think so many people would be competing.
  我没想到会有这么多人来参加竞赛。
  Ice bear should have trained before coming.
  北极熊来之前应该好好练练的。
  No sweat, brothers. They got nothing on us.
  莫慌,兄弟们。他们比不过我们的。
  Now let's get in there!
  我们现在就进去吧!
  Hyah! Ow! Excuse me. Oops. Sorry. My bad. Coming through.
  不好意思。不是有意的。对不起。我错了。借过。
  Let's see who we have next. Here we have Liz from the dump!
  看看下一个选手是哪位。欢迎来自垃圾场的利兹!
  Show them what you got, Liz.
  给他们好好看看,利兹。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zmlx/394955.html