《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第131期:最瑰丽的河流(在线收听

 In a survival situation rivers are your life line. 在生死关头 河流就是生命线

They lead to low ground and civilization.But they can also be deadly. 河流通常通向低地 和人类文明 但也可能通向死亡
I face some of the world's most treasures rivers the most formidable by far was in Zambeze. 我面对着世上最瑰丽的河流 而这其中最可怕的 位于赞比西河流域
With the river of full flood I was about to drop into the thundering water of the Victoria Falls. 现在这条河正处于洪水全盛期 我即将跳入维多利亚瀑布 奔涌如雷的水流中
These rapids are killers.And people die in them every year. 这些急流杀人于无形 每年都有人丧生于此
I'm hovering 25 foot above of water,I'm about to experience the awesome power of one of the world's great rivers. 我在水面上方25英尺处盘旋 我即将体验世界上最伟大河流之一的 令人震撼的力量
I'm gonna show you how to make it out of this alive. 我将向你展示 如何活着离开这条河
I'm ducking under the waves that hits me so I don't get battled. 我置身于冲击着我的巨浪下 以减轻它冲击的力量
This is the toughest water I've ever been in. 这是我经历过的 最为险恶的河流
Some of the waves could be 10 foot high and they pounded me from every angle. 一些浪头高达10英尺 它们从各个角度冲击着我
I feel like I've been pulled and to dozens of directions all at once. 我感觉自己就像同时 被扯向好几个方向
I'm ferry gliding,which means walking my way out diagonally and not fighting the current. 我顺流滑移 也就是说不逆浪而行 而是沿对角线寻找出路
I just don't realize how big these monsters are. 我没意识到 这洪水猛兽的厉害
Until I right in them Anyway,I'm in one piece. 直到我处在其中 不论如何 我还活着  
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/463970.html