欧美人文风情第177篇:大人挑战被反锁车内十分钟?(在线收听

 Okay. 好。

I'm sorry. I know it's a little crowded. 抱歉。我知道有点挤。
It is! Did... All right. 真的!那... 好吧。
If you can't make it and you wanna get out, press that button. 如果你做不到然后想要出来,按那按钮。
Okay. 好。
All right. Your 10 minutes starts...now! 好。你的十分钟...现在开始!
I can do this. 我可以做到的。
My God... 我的老天...
Alaska, North Pole... 阿拉斯加、北极...
It is way too hot. Oh my God...Oh my God... 这真的太热了。我的天啊... 我的天啊...
Ahhh! 啊啊啊!
I wanna get out of here!!! I pushed the button! 我要出去!!!我按钮了耶!
Okay. Let's get you out of there. 好了。我们来把你从那弄出来。
Oh! 噢!
So, not good? 所以,不太好受?
No! It felt terrible. 不!那糟透了。
I mean, I'm not claustrophobic, but I needed to get out. 我是说,我没有幽闭恐惧症,但我必须要出来。
That was one of the worst things I've ever gone through in my life. 那是我这辈子经历过最糟的事之一。
I felt like a pot of pasta. 我觉得就像一锅意大利面。
It seems fine at first, but, like, once that door closed, 一开始那好像还好,但是,那门一关起来以后,
like, almost immediately, like, it gets really hot and, like, the air flow becomes almost depressive. 像是,几乎是立刻,变得非常热,而且空气几乎变得很闷。
I felt claustrophobic. Like, I...I...I felt like I couldn't breathe. 我觉得好像得幽闭恐惧症了。像是,我...我...我觉得我好像不能呼吸。
How long is it? 多久?
Seven minutes. 七分钟。
Seven, that's it? 七分钟,才这样?
Yeah. 没错。
It felt like so much longer than that. 那感觉起来漫长多了。
How do you feel about it when a parent might be leaving their kid in there for just a few minutes in the middle of the summer? 你有什么看法?你怎么看家长可能在夏天时把小孩留在那里面几分钟这件事?
Are you kidding me? No, not at all! 你在开玩笑吗?不行,完全不行!
That's scary stuff. 那真是件可怕的事。
I think, to myself, like...I couldn't take it. 我认为,对我自己,像是...我都不能承受了。
I could press the button. They couldn't press the button. 我可以按按钮。孩子们没办法按按钮。
They'd just be sitting in there—desperate. 他们会就坐在那里面--绝望无助。
I can only imagine how a child or a baby would feel in there, just waiting for someone to come and get them. 我没办法体会孩子或婴儿在里头会有什么感觉,痴等着某个人来带他们出去。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/omrwfq/465754.html