《美少女的谎言》第91期:捧着爆米花落泪(在线收听

I don't take sides.

我一向中立

I know that things are never black and white.

我知道凡事没有绝对的对错

It's so bizarre, isn't it?

总感觉怪怪的

I mean, you spend this huge chunk of your life as a couple,

跟她过了大半辈子

and then suddenly you're not... a couple.

却突然变得形单影只

You may as well just disappear.

就像人间蒸发

It's almost like you don't exist.

变成了空气一般

I had the same conversation a while back...to myself in the mirror.

我也曾对着镜子 跟自己这么说

Took me months before I went to see a movie alone.

过了好几个月才敢一个人看电影

What did you see.

什么电影

Transformers 2.

《变形金刚II》

I thought I wouldn't run into anyone over 12...

我本以为片场里都是些未满12岁的孩子

But I forgot they have parents, and...

却忘了他们有家长陪着 于是...

I spent the first half of the movie

于是我上半场忙着

dodging a coworker and his wife,

躲旁边的同事和他妻子

and the second half crying into my popcorn.

下半场捧着爆米花独自落泪

Why?

为什么

'cause it seemed like I was the only one there

因为我好像是那儿唯一一个

who didn't have anyone to share popcorn with.

单独吃一份爆米花的人

Yeah. Yeah, I hear ya.

是啊 是啊 我理解

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/479300.html