《美少女的谎言》第3季第50期:我主动要求你的(在线收听

Excuse me.

借过

Aria. What is going on?

艾瑞亚 到底怎么回事

Uh...someone said that they just put out some stuffed mushrooms.

听说他们刚刚摆出些瓤冬菇盒

I don't want a mushroom. I want a dinner.

管他什么瓤冬菇盒呢 我要吃晚餐

I know. And we will leave soon.

明白 我们马上就走

Are we hanging out here because

是因为你不想吃这顿晚餐

you don't want to have this meal?

我们才在这耗着吗

I can afford to take you dinner, Aria.

我能请得起你 艾瑞亚

It's not necessary. You just bought me an expensive camera.

不用这么奢侈 你才送我一个超贵的相机

What does that have to do with it?

这和相机又有什么关系

You're spending money that you don't have. I do have it.

你这是在透支 我有钱

I chose the restaurant in New Hope because I wanted to celebrate.

我选择新望餐厅是因为我想庆祝一下

Celebrate what? The job I got today.

庆祝什么 我今天得到新工作了

You got that editing job? Why didn't you tell me?

你得到那个编辑的工作吗 怎么没告诉我

I thought it'd be nicer at a private table

要是周围没有戴滑稽帽子的小丑

where we're not surrounded by people with silly hats.

在我们专属餐桌旁告诉你 不是更好吗

Oh, crap!

不是吧

Everything okay? It's all wet!

还好吗 都湿了

I don't have one dry memory card!

我连一个干燥的储存卡都没有了

Who's been using my equipment as a coaster?!

谁把我的设备当杯垫了

I could run to your studio and grab you a couple more.

我可以去你的工作室帮你取

I can't ask you to do that.

我可没要求你这么做

You're not asking, I'm offering. Where are your keys?

你没有要求 是我主动的 钥匙呢

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/480259.html