看老友记学英语 我保证你绝对不会痛(在线收听

Phoebe: But, but you have to promise that you will not be all like controly and bossy and Monica about it.

好吧。但你要保证不会挑剔与专横不会像个Monica那样。

Monica: I promise.

我保证。

Phoebe: All right. Now some of you are gonna get cut, and some of you aren't. But I promise none of you are gonna feel a thing.

好。让我看看,你的头发有一些会被剪掉有些不会。但我保证你绝对不会痛。

Phoebe: All right, that's it, I quit.

好吧,就这样吧,我不干了。

Monica: What? I didn't say anything.

什么?我什么都没说。

Phoebe: Yeah, but this isn't the face of a person who trusts a person. Ok, this is the face of a person who, you know, doesn't trust a person.

但这不是一张信任的表情。这是一张,你知道的……不信任人的表情。

Monica: I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Phoebe. It's just a little shorter than what we had discussed.

对不起,对不起,Phoebe,这此我们说的要短了一点。

Phoebe: Would you relax? I know what I am doing. This is how he wears it.

你放轻松好吗?我知道要怎么剪。他的发型就是这样。

Monica: How who wears it?

谁的发型就是这样?

Phoebe: Demi Moore.

Demi Moore。

Monica: Demi Moore is not a he.

Demi Moore不是一个“他”。

Phoebe: Well, he was a he in Arthur, and in Ten.

他在“二八佳人花公子”与“十全十美”都是一个“他”。

Monica: That's Dudley Moore. I said I wanted it like Demi Moore.

那是Dudley Moore。我说我要像Demi Moore一样。

Phoebe: Oh, oh, oh my god!

喔,喔,老天!

Monica: Oh my god!

哦,我的天啊!

Phoebe: I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Which one's Demi Moore?

对不起,对不起,Demi Moore是哪一个?

Monica: She's the actress who was in Disclosure, Indecent Proposal, Ghost.

她是女星,演过《桃色机密》、《桃色交易》与《第六感生死恋》。

Phoebe: Oh, she's got gorgeous hair.

她的头发非常美!

Monica: I know!

我知道!

Frankie: How long do you want the cuffs?

你的袖子要多长?

Chandler: At least as long as I have the pants.

至少要跟裤子一样长。

Frankie: I just got that. Ok, now we'll do your inseam.

我听懂了。现在要量内缝。

Rachel: How is she?

她的情况如何?

Phoebe: It's too soon to tell. She's resting, which is a good sign..

现在还不知道。她在休息,这是好兆头。

Ross: How's the hair?

头发怎么样?

Phoebe: I'm not gonna lie to you, Ross, it doesn't look good. I put a clip on one side, which seems to have stopped the curling.

我不想跟你撒谎,Ross,头发不好看。我在一边加上发夹,似乎能阻止卷曲。

Joey: Can we see her?

我们能不能看看她?

Phoebe: Your hair looks too good; I think it would upset her. Ross, you come on in.

你的头发太好看了,我想这会让她伤心的。Ross,你去看看她好了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/498482.html