《至爱梵高·星空之谜》精讲 梵高的天赋(在线收听

The truth is

事实就是

I'm not important.

不是因为我

He wasn't some lovelorn teenager.

他不是什么为情所困的少年

I know.

我知道

Did you know he was a genius?

那你知道他是个天才吗

No, I can't say that I did.

不 这方面我不清楚

Well I did.

我清楚

It's not finished yet.

我还没画完呢

Alright, I'll see it later.

好的 我不打扰你了

Thank you.

谢谢

And, so did my father.

我父亲也清楚

All his life he has tried so hard to be an artist.

他这辈子拼了命 想成为一名艺术家

And, then this gruff awkward man

但就是这个看似粗鄙笨拙的男人

without any proper training

没接受过像样的训练

who'd only been painting a few years comes barging in and

才画了短短几年时间 就脱颖而出

rushes off in a couple of hours what poor father

他几个小时画的画 我可怜的父亲

couldn't dream of painting in two lifetimes.

几辈子就算做梦都想象不出来

My dad would lock himself away and copy them for hours.

父亲把自己锁在屋里 一临摹就是几小时

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zafgxkzmjj/510153.html