《再见,克里斯托弗·罗宾》精讲39 发表的诗畅销(在线收听

I sent it off to be published.

我送去发表了

What?

什么?

Well, it made me happy.

我读了之后很高兴

Thought it might make lots of people happy.

我想那可能会让很多人高兴

Published by whom?

去哪里发表?

Vanity Fair.

《浮华世界》

They were very pleased with it. Isn't it rather wonderful?

他们非常满意,不是很棒吗?

Well.

That is rather wonderful.

这的确很棒

It's their biggest selling issue for simply ages, apparently.

这显然是他们多年来最畅销的一期

People are buying extra copies to give to their friends.

人们多买几份赠送朋友

Perhaps I should ask Ernest back down.

也许我该叫欧内斯特回来

Ernest and I are putting your bear in a book.

欧内斯特和我要把你的熊写进一本书里

He'll like that.

他会喜欢的

We're putting you in it too. Will you like that?

我们也要把你写进去,你喜欢吗?

I'm not sure. If I'm in a book, people might think I'm not real.

不肯定,如果我出现在书里 人们会认为我不是真的

Well, then it will be a surprise when they find out you are real.

那么,当他们发现你是真的那就会是一个惊喜

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zjklstflbjj/519494.html