《唐顿庄园》精讲72 不耐烦的神秘客人(在线收听

Oh, aye, I'll not mind waiting in here.

我就在这里等吧

Bates? This gentlemen is an acquaintance of Mr Carson, m'lady.

Bates 这位先生是Carson的朋友 小姐

What's he doing in here?

他在这儿做什么

He says he has urgent business with his lordship.

他说有急事要跟老爷说

Urgent. I've sent for Mr Carson to come at once.

非常紧急 我已经让人去找Carson先生了

Then I'll stay with you.

我留下来吧

In case explanations are needed.

这种情况你需要一个见证人

Mr Carson!

Carson先生

You're needed at once in the library.

请您立刻到藏书室去

How long are you expecting me to wait?

你还要我等多久

I'm a very busy man, you know.

我可是非常忙的

If you could just be patient for a little longer, sir.

请您再耐心等等 先生

May I ask who this is and precisely what is going on?

请问一下 您是谁 这是怎么回事

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tdzyjj/522891.html