《丑女贝蒂》精讲 50不平静的早上(在线收听

Betty:Have you guys seen the book?

你们看到那本书了吗?

Dad:What book?

什么书?

Betty:The book, dad. The "Mode" book.

那本书。爸爸,那本《时尚》。

I came downstairs and it was gone.

我下楼的时候发现它不在了。

Hilda:You lost it?

你弄丢了?

Betty:No, I didn't lose it! It's just in a place that I don't know about!

没有,没弄丢!只是不知道放哪儿了!

It's gotta be here somewhere.

它肯定就在这里。

If I show up at work without that book, the entire layout for the magazine—

如果不把书带回公司,那么整个杂志企划——

Daniel's first issue-- is gone, and it goes to print tonight.

Daniel的第一期杂志就没了,今晚就要出版的。

Dad: Come on, people lose things. Stuff is backed up by computers.

别这样,人们常常丢东西。电脑里面有备份,

It can't be that big a deal.

这不是什么大不了的事。

Justin:What is going on?

怎么了?

Hilda:She lost the book. I'll go check the living room.

她的书不见了。我去看看起居室。

Dad:I'll make you some eggs.

我来做鸡蛋。

Betty:Dad, what is food gonna do for me right now?

爸爸,现在做早饭有什么用呢?

Dad:It's a crisis. I cook.

现在是危机关头,我来做饭。

Hilda:Betty! It was slid under the door.

Betty!从门缝塞进来的。

Betty:"I have your precious book."

你那宝贝书在我手里。

"Maybe if I had a new flat screen TV,

赔我一部新电视机的话,

I'd have something better to do with my nights than break into people's homes."

晚上我就去做些好事,而不是摸进别人的家里。

Gina!

Gina!

Hilda:Justin, put your headphones on. That bitch!

Justin,把你的耳机带上。那个臭婊子!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cnbdjj/525110.html