《丑女贝蒂》精讲 51你要戴老花镜了(在线收听

Wilhelmina:Hold the elevator. Hold it! That was close.

按一下电梯。等等!好险。

You get a chance to look over the book yet?

你抽空看过样刊了吧?

You know, we really can't proceed until you sign off,

要知道,没有你的签名我们无法进行下一步。

and we do go to press by 6:00 tonight.

而且我们今晚六点要开新闻发布会。

Daniel:I was, uh, just getting my notes together.

我,呃,刚刚才整理好批注意见。

I'll be ready for our meeting at 10:00.

我会准备好10:00的会议的。

Wilhelmina:What did you think overall?

那你觉得整体如何?

Daniel:Looks... pretty good...

看起来…很不错…

except for the unsettled photos of Natalie Whitman.

除了Natalie Whitman的那些没有处理过的照片。

Wilhelmina:Unsettled photos?

未处理的照片?

Daniel:Yes, somehow they made it into the mock-up.

是啊,不知怎么他们把它放进样刊里了。

Lucky I caught that, huh? Could have been a big one.

幸运的是我发现了,哈?不然该是大新闻了。

Actually surprised you missed it.

我很奇怪你怎么没发现。

Wilhelmina:Well, I—

恩,我——

Daniel:Don't sweat it.

别为此担心。

You're probably just reaching that age when you have to start worrying about glasses.

也许你是到了该考虑戴上老花镜的年龄了。

Happens to everyone.

每个人都会有这么一天。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cnbdjj/525111.html