《这个杀手不太冷》精讲 33按照程序工作(在线收听

What're you doing on Saturday?

你周六有安排吗?

What about dinner? -Aahm...

一起吃晚餐怎么样?-嗯...

Hey, where you going?

喂,你要去哪?

Visiting friends at 6J.

去6J找朋友。

Ah, ok, right. So what about Saturday?

哦,那没事了。那周六怎么样?

We know you're a busy man, and we'll try to make this as short as possible. Now if you just take us step-by-step through exactly what happened.

我们都知道你是大忙人,我们也想尽快了结这件事。如果你愿意一步一步的告诉我们事情是怎么发生的。

The guy was here, he went for his gun. Bang! We shot him.

那家伙当时在这里,他要去拿他的枪。砰!我们打中他。

Where exactly were the kids?

小孩子当时在哪里?

I don't know! They should have been at school, don't you think?

我不知道!你不认为他们当时应该在学校吗?

But in your statement, you said you were the first man in. Didn't you see any kids?

但你在笔录里说,你是第一个进来的。你没看到孩子吗?

The door was broken. What happened? Did you follow the procedure?

大门有被破坏的迹象,那是怎么回事?你按照程序工作的吗?

I lost a good man here. What the fuck do you want with me?

我在这里损失了一位得力手下。你他妈的到底想要我怎样?

Cooperation.

合作点。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zgssbtljj/525966.html