实用商务英语会话 场景79:业务咨询(在线收听

Can I help you with something?

你有什么事我可以代劳的?

I'm open over here.

我在这里办理业务。

Our opening hours are from 9:00 a.m. t0 5:30 p.m.

我们的营业时间是从早上9点到下午5点半。

We have separate services for Renminbi and foreign currency.Which one will you be dealing in?

我们的人民币业务和外币业务是分开办理的。您要办理哪个币种的业务?

Interest accrues on a daily basis.

利息按日生成。

You're supposed to go to the Foreign Exchange Department. That's the No. 4 Counter.

您应该去外汇部。在四号柜台。

Do you have proper identification with you?

您带有效证件了吗?

We offer personal financial services.

我们提供个人理财服务。

There's no handling charge.

我们不收手续费。

At the Inquiring Desk

业务咨询

Excuse me. l want to open an account. What should I do?

打扰一下。我想开个户。应该怎么办理?

Do you have proper identification with you?

您带有效证件了吗?

Do you mean ID card?

你是说身份证吗?

Yes. Here's an application form. Please write down your name, address, contact telephone number and your ID number.

对。这里有一张申请表。请填上您的姓名、地址、联系电话和身份证号码。

Then go and see the young lady at Counter No. 1 with the form and your ID.

然后拿着这张表和身份证去一号柜台找那位年轻女士办理。

Can I get a debit card at the same time?

我可以同时拿到一张借记卡吗?

No. If you want one, you need to fill out another application form.

不可以。如果您想要,您还需要再填一张申请表。

Thanks. By the way, do I need to pay for anything?

谢谢。顺便问一下,开户时需要付什么钱吗?

No. The account is free of charge. But you need to pay 5 yuan for the card as a deposit.

不需要。账户是免费的。不过办卡时您需要交5块钱的押金。

You mean I can get it back when I return it.

您是说,退卡时我可以要回押金?

Definitely.

没错。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syswyyhh/526276.html