《丑女贝蒂》精讲 136母亲的爱(在线收听

I brought us a treat.Frozen yogurt! Chocolate!My favorite! Mine,too.

我拿了些甜品 冰冻酸酪 巧克力 我的最爱

Frozen yogurt in the middle of the day? What's the occasion?

你怎么在大白天和酸奶 今天是什么好日子

Mama is keeping her job.

你妈妈保住工作了

Isabelle Besset turned it down, and for the li of me, I don't know why.

伊莎贝拉拒绝了邀请 我不知道为什么

You would think that "Mode" would be a step up from French "Elle."

《风尚》应该是比法国《Elle》更上一层才对

Well, I heard she got a call from an editor at French "Mode,"

我听说她接到一名法国《风尚》编辑打来的电话

something about how difficult Claire and Hartley are to work for.

跟她说克莱尔是个苛刻的老板

I don't remember bribing anyone from "Mode" France.

我不记得贿赂过法国《风尚》的谁

Bonjour. Pourrais je parler avec isabelle besset,s'il vous pla?

你好 能问我可以和伊莎贝拉说话吗

You? You devious little minx.

你 你这个恶毒的小女人

I guess all those years at French boarding school paid off.

读那么久法国寄宿学校还是有回报的

Mom,I'm just so sorry about dragging you into all this,

妈 我只是很抱歉把你拖下水

and I figured after all you've done for me. I owed you.

在你为我做了那么多之后 算是我欠你的

Oh, Nico. My darling daughter. I would do anything for you.

哦 妮可 我的宝贝女儿 我愿意为你做任何事

And I have a feeling everything is gonna be all right.

我有预感 一切都会好起来

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cnbdjj/526579.html