《丑女贝蒂》精讲 137丹尼尔和贝蒂温馨的谈话(在线收听

Somebody's in a rush to get out of here.

有人急着要走啊

Oh, I'm just trying to avoid Hartley.

我只是不想碰到Hartley

Plus, I wanted to meet Natalie for this whole group meeting.

加上我要去找娜塔丽参加一个讲座

Oh, yeah. How is that going?

真的吗 事情进展怎么样

Good, actually. You know, it's really helping me deal with losing Molly.

还不错 帮助我面对失去Molly这个事实

That's great.

那很好

I've noticed you and Matt have been a little chummy lately.

我发现你和马特最近关系不错

Anything you'd care to report?

有什么需要汇报的吗

Um, no. Not at the moment.

没有 至少不是现在

But maybe I'll have some news for you by the time we have our lunch tomorrow.

也许明天我们一起吃饭的时候 我会告诉你一些消息

That's right. Uh... Our first ever non-professional, just friends lunch.

没错 我们第一次非职业 朋友性的午餐

First thing tomorrow, I gonna help you through your resume to find a new assistant,

明天早上第一件事我会帮你看简历找一个新助手

because clearly, you forgot that we even had a lunch.

因为很明显 你已经忘记了我们要一起吃午餐

Betty, how could I ever replace you?

Betty 谁能代替你

Well, what an unpleasant surprise!

真是让人不愉快的惊喜啊

Wait, uh, Wilhelmina?

等一下 Wilhelmina

I want you to know how much I respect all the work you've been doing in Tibet.

我希望你知道我很感谢你在西藏做的那些工作

It's a very special country to me because it was very close to Molly's heart, so thank you.

对我来说那是个很特别的地方 因为莫丽心往已久 谢谢你

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cnbdjj/526580.html