《权力的游戏》精讲 第3集:雪诺大人(1)(在线收听

Still not far from Pentos, Your Grace.

我们还未远离潘托斯, 陛下.

You'd be more comfortable there.

你留在那儿会更舒服.

I have no interest in hospitality or comfort.

我没兴趣留在那儿.

I'll stay with Drogo until he fulfills

我要盯着卓戈直到他兑现诺言

his end of the bargain and I have my crown.

他完成他的承诺, 我拿到我的王冠.

I have something for you.

我有样东西给你.

First lesson: Stick them with the pointy end.

第一课: 用尖的那端去刺敌人.

17 years ago you rode off with Robert Baratheon.

十七年前你随劳勃拜拉席恩离去.

- And now you're leaving again. Ned: I have no choice.

现在你又要走. 我别无选择.

There's great honor serving in The Night's Watch.

加入守夜人部队是一种巨大的荣誉.

The Starks have manned The Wall for thousands of years.

数千年来史塔克家的人一直在镇守长城.

And you are a Stark.

你是史塔克家的一员.

Daenerys Targaryen has wed some Dothraki horselord.

丹妮莉丝坦格利安和一个多斯拉克马王结婚了.

What of it? Tell me we're not speaking of this.

那又如何? ...我们谈论这个很令人发指.

I'll kill every Targaryen I get my hands on.

我要亲手宰掉每一个坦格利安家的人.

Rapers. Not impressed by your new brothers?

强奸犯. ...对你的新兄弟印象不好?

Lovely thing about The Watch--

守夜人的美好传说--

you discard your old family and get a whole new one.

你抛弃自己的旧家得到一个新家.

Welcome.

欢迎.

I don't think Bran fell from that tower.

我认为布兰不是失足坠落的.

I think he was thrown. No!

他是被抛下去的. ...不!

Someone tried to kill him twice.

有人两次试图杀死他.

I would stake my life the Lannisters are involved.

我敢以性命保证这与兰尼斯特家有关.

- Lord Stark must be told of this. Catelyn: I will go myself.

史塔克大人必须知道这件事. 我要亲自去.

What is the meaning of this?

这是什么意思?

Joff told us what happened.

乔佛里都告诉我们了.

You and that boy beat him with clubs while you set your wolf on him.

你和那小子用棍子打他, 你还放狼咬他.

That's not what happened!

事情不是这样的!

( Growling ) Ahh!

啊!

We found no trace of the direwolf, Your Grace. 我

们找不到那只狼的踪迹, 陛下.

- We have another wolf. As you will.

我们还有一只狼. 随你便.

He doesn't mean Lady, does he?

他不是指淑女吧, 是不是?

Lady didn't bite anyone! She's good!

淑女从不咬人的! 她最乖了!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/529201.html