《逗鸟外传》精讲 40郁金香近乡情怯(在线收听

I'm scared.

我好担心啊

They're your family. They're going to love you.

他们是你的家人,他们会很爱你的。

I'll be right here.

我也会一直在你身边

Oh, oh! Give me your camera.

哦哦,把你相机给我

I'd love to capture this family moment.

我想记录下这美好的瞬间

Okay, camera rolling and action.

好的,相机运作了,开始了

Yup. Okay.

就这样,好的

Ring the doorbell.

摁门铃啊

I don't hear a doorbell ringing.

我没听见门铃声音

You're right. Let's take our time.

你是对的,我们慢慢来

I've only waited my whole life for this!

我穷尽我一生只为等待这一刻

Tulip?

郁金香?

The storks!

是白鹤

Oh, boy! Here we go! Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh! Okay. Big smile! I'm a little nervous. Okay.

哦!我们来了!哦,我的天呢,我的天呢!好的,面带笑容!我还是有点小紧张,好的

Everyone, calm down!

所有人安静一下!

This is not to code.

房子不合规

What? This all has to come down.

什么,都必须要拆了啊?

Hunter?

亨特?

You're fired! But, but, but... "But, but, but..." You are so idiotic!

你被解雇了!但是,但是,但是... 但是,但是,但是,你简直蠢啊

How were you not suspicious?

你怎么就不起疑心呢?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dnwzjj/530306.html