《权力的游戏》精讲 第6集:黄金王冠(7)(在线收听

They killed Jory.

他们杀了乔里.

My father is hurt.

我父亲也受伤了.

I don't care about stupid wooden swords.

我不想再练这愚蠢的木剑了.

You are troubled.

你有烦恼了.

Yes. Good!

是的. 很好!

Trouble is the perfect time for training.

烦恼的时候最适合练习.

When you are dancing in the meadow with your dolls and kittens,

当你在草地上与玩偶和猫咪一起跳舞,

this is not when fighting happens.

那可不是适合练习打斗的时候.

I don't like dolls and k...

我不喜欢玩偶和...

You're not here.

你心不在焉.

You're with your trouble.

你在烦恼.

If you are with your trouble when fighting happens...

如果在打斗时你还在烦恼...

...More trouble for you.

...你会有更大的麻烦.

Just so.

就是这样.

How can you be quick as a snake...

你如何能迅如蛇...

...Or as quiet as a shadow...

...或者静如影...

...When you are somewhere else?

...如果你心不在焉?

You are fearing for your father, hmm?

你在担心你的父亲, 嗯?

That is right.

那是对的.

Do you pray to the gods? The old and the new.

你有向诸神祈祷吗? 旧神和新神.

There is only one God

只有一个神

And there is only one thing we say to Death:

我们向死神只说一句话: There is only one God

只有一个神

And there is only one thing we say to Death:

我们向死神只说一句话:

and his name is Death.

那就是死神. And there is only one thing we say to Death:

我们向死神只说一句话:

"Not today."

今天不行.

She has to eat the whole heart?

她必须吃掉那一整颗心吗?

I hope that wasn't my horse.

我希望那不是我的马.

She's doing well.

她做得很好.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/530577.html