《黑骏马》第6章 大火(4)(在线收听

Then I heard Jamess voice,quiet and friendly as it always was.

这时我听到了詹姆斯那和往常一样安静友善的声音。

Come on,Beauty,he said,well soon get you out of this smoke.

来,黑骏马,他说,我们会很快把你弄出这个烟幕阵的。

He took off his scarf and tied it over my eyes,then led me out,patting me all the time.

他解下围巾,蒙住我的双眼,然后带我出来,一路拍着我。

He took the scarf off,then shouted,Take this horse,somebody,while I go back for the other!

他取下围巾,喊道:来人,勒住这马,我得回去找另一匹马!

Windows in the hotel were open and people were shouting.

旅店的窗户开着,人们都在大喊大叫。

I watched the stable door,where the smoke came out thicker than ever.

我看着马厩的大门,那儿烟冒得更浓了。

Then I heard one voice above all the others,and recognized it as my masters.

然后我听到了一个压住一切的声音,那是我的主人。

James Howard!James Howard! Are you there?

詹姆斯·霍华德!詹姆斯·霍华德!你在那儿吗?

There was no answer,only the crash of something falling in the stables,but the next moment I saw James coming through the smoke,leading Ginger with him.

没有应答,只有马厩里什么东西倒塌的声音,随后我看见詹姆斯从浓烟中钻出来,牵着金儿。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hjmsy/531912.html