《神探夏洛克》精讲 349为什么一切总是我的错(在线收听

 

Sherlock, I've told you, shut up.

夏洛克 我叫你闭嘴

No, I mean it - seriously, everything.

真的 你所有的一切

Everything you've ever done, is what you did.

你做过的点点滴滴

Sherlock, one more word and you will not need morphine.

夏洛克 再多嘴 你就永远用不上吗啡了

You were a doctor who went to war.

你是战场上的医生

You're a man who couldn't stay in the suburbs for more than a month

你在郊区都安分不了一个月

without storming a crack den, beating up a junkie.

就闯进毒巢 揍了个瘾君子

Your best friend is a sociopath,

你最好的朋友是个反社会

who solves crimes as an alternative to getting high.

用破案代替兴奋剂

That's me, by the way, hello.

对了 那就是我

Even the landlady used to run a drug cartel.

连你房东太太都开过贩毒集团

It was my husband's cartel. I was just typing.

是我丈夫开的 我就管打字

And exotic dancing.

还跳过艳舞

Sherlock Holmes, if you've been YouTubing...

夏洛克·福尔摩斯 你敢在网上...

John, you are addicted to a certain lifestyle.

约翰 你对这种生活方式上瘾

You are abnormally attracted to dangerous situations and people,

危机和危险人物让你沉迷

so is it truly such a surprise that the woman you fall in love with

所以这有什么意外呢 你爱上的女人

conforms to that pattern?

不也是这规律吗?

But she wasn't supposed to be like that!

可她不该是这种人

Why is SHE like that?

她为什么会这样?

Because you chose her.

因为你选择了她

Why is everything always

为什么一切总是

MY FAULT?!

我的错?

Oh, neighbours!

吵到邻居啦

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/534434.html