商务口语天天说 怎样开户存款(在线收听

第一句:Do I have to deposit a large sum of money if I want to open a chequing-saving account?

如果我要开一张支票储蓄账户,我必须存一大笔钱吗?

A: Do you charge for cheques?

你们收兑换支票的手续费吗?

B: Yes, we do. Each cheque you write will cost RMB 2.

是的,我们收手续费。您每开一张支票就要花人民币2元。

A: Do I have to deposit a large sum of money if I want to open a chequing-saving account?

如果我要开一张支票储蓄账户,我必须存一大笔钱吗?

B: Not necessarily.

不一定的。

第二句:I would like to open a checking account.

我想开一张支票存款账户。

A: Regarding the interest rates, what is the difference between a saving account and checking account?

在利率方面,储蓄存款和支票存款有什么不同?

B: Not big difference, sir.

没有太大的区别,先生。

A: I see. I would like to open a checking account. Will 300 dollors be enough for a mininum deposit?

我知道了,我想开一张支票存款账户。30美元做最低存款额够了吗?

B: Definitely.

足够了。

 

背诵句型:

A current account,please.

请开一个活期储蓄账户。

I'd like to open a checking account.

我想开一张支票账户。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/swkytts/534527.html