商务口语天天说 怎样取款(在线收听

第一句:Excuse me, can I draw on my account for payment of things I buy in China?

请问我能不能提取存款偿付我在中国买东西的费用?

A: Excuse me, can I draw on my account for payment of things I buy in China?

请问我能不能提取存款偿付我在中国买东西的费用?

B: Certainly, sir. How much do you draw?

当然可以,先生。您要取多少钱?

A: 10000 RMB please. Would you please tell me my balance?

请给提10000元人民币。能告诉我账上的余额吗?

B: Yes, sir. Your balance is RMB 50000.

好的,先生。您的账户余额是50000元人民币。

第二句:I need to withdraw 8000 RMB from my account.

我要从账上取8000元人民币。

A: My fixed deposit certificate fell due yesterday.

我的定期存折昨天到期。

B: Yes.

是的。

A: I need to withdraw 8000 RMB from my account.

我要从账上取8000元人民币。

 

背诵句型:

Please let me have 100 fifty-dollar, please.

请给我一百张面值50美元的钞票。

Can I have a statement, please?

能否给我开一份银行结单?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/swkytts/534529.html