《神探夏洛克》精讲 373 59个未接来电(在线收听

夏洛克

Sherlock...

是的  虽然只有一具无肢躯干

Yes, you may have nothing but a limbless torso,

但是腋下淋巴结仍然会留有墨迹

but there'll be traces of ink in the lymph nodes under the armpits.

如果那神秘尸体有纹身的话  那里必有痕迹

If your mystery corpse had tattoos, the signs will be there.

-老天  你是猜出来的吗  -我从来不猜

- 'Bloody hell! Is that a guess?' - I never guess.

夏洛克

Sherlock...

所以他是凶手  那个金丝雀训练师

'So, he's the killer? The canary trainer?'

-他当然是凶手  -还真没想到

- Of course he's the killer. - 'Didn't see that coming.'

当然了

Naturally.

夏洛克  你不能一直这样轮转不停地工作

Sherlock, you can't go on spinning plates like this.

原来如此  那地方在转动

That's it! The place was spinning.

你服用的心脏病药物

The heart medication you're taking

会引起失忆

is known to cause bouts of amnesia.

是  好像是的  怎么了

Yes, I...I think so. Why?

因为你兄弟脖子上的指纹是你的

Because the fingerprints on your brother's neck were your own.

-一只水母  -我知道

- A jellyfish? - I know.

-你不能逮捕一只水母  -你可以试试

You can't arrest a jellyfish. - You could try.

我们试过了

We did try.

-上帝啊  -是玛丽吗

- Oh, God. - Mary?

59个未接来电

59 missed calls.

我们有大麻烦了

We're in a lot of trouble.

上帝啊  上帝啊

Oh, my God! Oh, my God!

放松  有两个音节

Relax, it's got two syllables...

我是护士  亲爱的  我知道该做什么

I'm a nurse, darling - I think I know what to do!

那就做啊

Come on, then...

-放  -松

- Re! - Lax!

开你的车吧  上帝  开你的车  上帝

No, just drive, please, God, just drive! God, drive!

夏洛克  照顾玛丽

Sherlock. Mary!

就这样  玛丽  放

That's it, Mary, re...

-你敢说  -松

- Don't you start! - ..Lax.

约翰  约翰  你得靠边停车

John, John... I think you have to pull over!

-玛丽  玛丽  -靠边停车

- Mary, Mary... - Pull over!

我的上帝

Oh, my God!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/535185.html