《冰河世纪1》精讲 18省口气吧!(在线收听

Bye.

再见

Save your breath, Sid. You know humans can't talk.

省口气吧,Sid,类不会说话

Diego? You're OK.

Diego? 你没事!

Nine lives, baby. You're OK.

我有九条命呢

You're OK.

你没事!

I could kiss ya.

我亲亲你!呀!呜

Welcome back, partner. Wanna lift?

欢迎回来,搭挡,要我背吗?

No thanks. I gotta save whatever dignity I've got left.

不,谢谢我得保住仅存的那点尊严

You're hanging out with us. Dignity’s got nothing to do with it. I'll take that lift.

你跟我们混在一块了就别管什么尊严了吧,就背我吧

Yeah, climb aboard.

好,爬上来吧

Pick me up, buddy.

托我一把,伙计

Mush. Or not mush. Either way.

或者不说“驾”,随你喜欢

This is gonna be the best migration ever.

这将是我最棒的一次迁徙

I'll show you my favorite watering holes. I turn brown when the fungus in my fur dries.

我带你们去我的宝地,我毛里的真菌干死后我会变成棕色

Attractive.

这真有意思

This whole ice age thing is getting old.

我说,这“冰川时代”可真没劲

You know what I could go for? Global warming.

知道我喜欢什么?“全球变暖”

Keep dreaming.

做梦去吧

No, really...

我可是说真的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/bhsjjj/536049.html