《神探夏洛克》精讲 462我演技太好了(在线收听

但你知道吗  我是...

But did you know I'm a s...

卡  刚才怎么回事  是灯吗

Cut there! What was that? Was that a light?

是因为我吗  因为我演技太好了

Er, was that me? Was I too good?

他来了

He's here.

他怎么样

Well, how is he?

基本上还好

Basically fine.

躺在停尸房里的人都有比他健康的

I've seen healthier people on the slab.

但毕竟  你都是和凶案被害人打交道

Yeah, but to be fair, you work with murder victims.

他们一般都挺年轻

They tend to be quite young.

-不好笑  -有点好笑的

- Not funny. - A little bit funny.

如果你继续按这个量

If you keep taking what you're taking

服不管你服的什么药  你就只剩下几周了

at the rate you're taking it, you've got weeks.

没错  几周呢  别着急

Exactly, weeks! Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

老天爷啊  夏洛克  这不是游戏

For Christ's sake, Sherlock, it's not a game!

我担心你  莫莉  你看起来很焦虑

I'm worried about you, Molly, you seem very stressed.

-我很焦虑  你要死了  -那我领先了

- I'm stressed, you're dying! - Yeah, well, I'm ahead, then.

焦虑会毁掉你的每一天  死只会毁掉一天

Stress can ruin every day of your life. Dying can only ruin one.

所以这是真的吗  你真的不行了

So this is real? You've really lost it?

-你真的失控了吗  -我什么时候失控过

- You're actually out of control? - When have I ever been that?

-从我第一天认识你开始  -真聪明

- Since the day I met you. - Oh, clever boy.

我真是想念你笨手笨脚的样子

I've missed you bumbling round the place.

-我以为这是什么...  -什么

- I thought this was some kind of... - What?

把戏

Trick.

这不是把戏  这是计划

This is not a trick, it's a plan.

福尔摩斯先生

Mr Holmes!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/537197.html