《马达加斯加》精讲 18自救计划(在线收听

This is your side of the island, and this is our side of the island.

这边是你的活动范围 这边是我们的活动范围

That is the bad side where you canjump and skiparound

在坏的那边 你能

like a magical pixi horse.

像神奇木马一样又蹦又跳

And do whatever the hack youwannado all day long. And this,

天天做你想做的那些该死的事情 而这边

this is the good side of the island, for those

这边是好的一部分 给我们

who love New York andcare about goinghome.

这些热爱纽约 想要回家的人们

Come on. No, no. Back, back. Back!

别这样 不 不 后退 后退

You know what, this isn't good. Okay! You all have your side,

这样这不太好 好 你们就待在那边吧

and I'll have mine. And if you need me, I'll be over here.

我待在这边 如果你们需要我 我就过去

On the fun side of the island. Having a good old time!

在这边快乐的土地上 享受昔日好风光

This is the fun side! This is the fun side!

这是快乐的土地

We're all gonna have a great time

我们都会好好活下去

surviving until we go home! I love this side! This side is the best!

直到我们回到家 这片土地最好了

That side stinks! You're on the Jersey side of this pool!

那边臭死了 你就在粪池的旁边

Well now what do we do?

那我们现在咋办呢

Don't worry Melman. I have a plan toget us rescued.

别担心 我有自救计划了

Can't wait to see that look on Marty's face when he sees this!

真想看看马蒂 看到这个之后的表情

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjsjjj/537540.html