福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第1集 Pilot(19)(在线收听

I'm sorry.

对不起

Not just for your car,

不仅仅是因为我撞了你的车

but for the way I spoke to you earlier.

还因为我之前的说话方式

I knew that the death of your patient

我明知那个死去的病人

would be a sore subject. I just...

是你的痛处,还揭你的伤疤,我只是

Couldn't help yourself.

控制不住自己,是吧

Yeah, I'm starting to see

我开始明白

how that's kind of a thing with you.

你为什么会落到这步田地

I assume you've told my father

我猜你已经把今晚发生的事

about what happened tonight.

告诉我父亲了

I'm going to miss that brownstone.

我会怀念那褐色的砖墙

Actually, you're not.

事实上,你不用

I spoke with him, and since what you did at the hospital

我和他谈过了,鉴于你在医院的所作所为

had nothing to do with drugs,

和毒品无关

he's agreed to give you another chance.

他同意给你一次机会

You've decided to stay on as my companion, haven't you?

你也决定继续做我的陪护了,是吗

He never would have agreed if you hadn't...

如果不是你,他不会给我机会的

I'm very pleased... Watson.

我很感激,华生

Oh, for myself, of course, but for you.

为我自己,当然,也为你

I happen to think there's some hope for you as an investigator.

我觉得你还是很有做侦探的潜质的

I want you to let me in on the rest of the plan.

我希望你能让我参与接下来的计划

To get Mantlo.

抓住曼特罗

I know you wouldn't have wrecked my car

我知道你不会无故

unless it was part of some elaborate...

撞坏我的车的

...temper tantrum. Correct.

只是为了发泄,好吧

In that case, I want you to tell me about London.

这样的话,我想知道你在伦敦的事情

Big place. Lots of rain.

大城市,经常下雨

I want you to tell me

我想要知道

about what happened to you in London.

你在伦敦发生了什么事

Why is it so important to you?

这对你很重要吗

Because if I'm gonna stay with you,

因为如果我决定和你并肩作战

I need to know everything.

我需要知道一切

Actually, you don't need to know anything

其实,你不必知道事情的来龙去脉

other than that I'm a recovering addict.

你只需要知道我是一个正在戒毒的瘾君子

You want to know about London because you think

你想知道在伦敦发生的一切

it'll connect us in a more meaningful way.

是因为你觉得那样能与我建立感情的纽带

But in case you hadn't noticed,

看来你还没有发现

I don't have meaningful connections.

我不会建立感情的纽带

Why are you smiling?

你笑什么

Because now I know it was a woman.

因为我终于知道那和一个女人有关

What makes you say that?

为什么这么说

You're trying too hard.

你欲盖弥彰了

Just like you were the other day with that tattooed lady.

就和你对那位纹身女士的描述一样

All that sex is repellent crap.

说什么性爱让人厌恶的鬼话

You can connect to people.

你可以与人深入交流

It just frightens you.

你只是害怕

My bail hearing is at 9:00 tomorrow.

我的保释听证会明天9点开始

I trust I'll see you there.

我相信你会来的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/550948.html