福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第2集 While You Were Sleeping(6)(在线收听

Ty, hey, sorry I'm late. Oh, please.

泰,对不起我来晚了, 不要紧

I'm the one who should be apologizing.

该道歉的是我

I'm the one who had to reschedule twice.

我改了两次时间

That's true.

那倒是

DA's keeping you busy?

地方检察官让你忙不过来吧

If I don't keep winning cases for him,

如果不一直帮他打赢官司

how will I ever take his job?

我将来怎么能接他的班呢

How about you?

你怎么样

You...just started with a client last week, right?

上个礼拜接了个新客户,对吧

How's it going?

怎么样

Good, fine, great.

不错,很好,挺棒的

So, what is she...a,

那她是一个

alcoholic, addict, both?

酗酒者,瘾君子,还是两者都是

You know I don't talk about my clients, right?

你知道的,我不谈论我的客户

Oh, sorry.

不好意思

I know we're not together anymore,

我知道我们已经分手了

but I still worry about you.

但我还是担心你

I'm fine.

我很好

The thing is, I'm not the only one who's worried.

问题是,我不是唯一担心你的人

Oh, my God, my parents...tell me

老天,我的父母吗,不要告诉我

they didn't reach out to you.

他们联系你了

They said you're not returning their calls.

他们说你不回电话

Yeah, well, I don't need a lecture

是的,我总不能每次和他们讲话

every time I speak to them, so I...

都长篇大论吧,所以我

They're confused, Joan.

乔恩,他们很困惑

You used to be a surgeon.

你原来是名外科医生

Now you babysit drug addicts.

现在却成了瘾君子的保姆

I know how much it hurt when you lost that patient,

我知道那个病人的死让你很痛苦

but if you're doing all this as some kind of penance...

但如果你做这些是为了忏悔的话

I am doing this because I'm actually good at it.

我做这些是因为那是我的强项

I don't know why that's so hard to understand.

我不明白这为什么让人如此费解

Hey, I made coffee.

我煮了咖啡

Thank you.

谢谢

It'll be right here when you're ready.

想喝就过来拿

Didn't take my advice, I see.

看来你没听我的建议

Didn't sleep with your ex.

没有和你的前男友上床

What are you working on?

你在做什么

Casey McManus' preliminary autopsy report

刚拿到的,凯西·麦克马纳斯的

came in a little while ago.

初步验尸报告

Just going through some of the particulars.

我在查看一些细节

I thought there was only one particular...

我想仅有一处是特别的

the, uh, gunshot wound to the head.

就是头上的枪伤

Victim also suffered from endothelial corneal dystrophy.

受害者还患有角膜内皮营养不良

Oh, that's a gray clouding of the cornea.

角膜有灰色的云状纹理

That's a genetic disorder.

这是遗传疾病

But how is that relevant?

但这与案子有什么关系

How is it not?

怎么会没有关系

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/550968.html