福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第3集 Child Predator(6)(在线收听

The vine that the girl managed

女孩拉住屋子旁边的树枝

to pull free from the side of the house-- it means

试图挣脱,这说明

she was awake and struggling when Balloon Man took her.

当气球人劫持她时她很清醒,还在挣扎

So?

所以呢

So, examinations of the three victims whose bodies

之前发现的三名受害者的尸检

were recovered indicated that he chloroformed them.

显示凶手用氯仿麻醉了他们

He got sloppy with Mariana Castillo, rushed things.

他劫持玛莲娜时却匆忙离开

Why? Because of the sirens.

为什么呢,因为警报声

What sirens?

哪来的警报声

Listening to my scanner last night,

昨晚我听广播时

I heard a report that preceded Roberto Castillo's call

听到一则消息,就在罗伯托·卡斯蒂洛

to 911 by mere minutes.

报警前的几分钟

Some sort of domestic dispute. A squad car was dispatched

由于家庭争端,一辆警车被派往

to an address less than two blocks from the Castillo home,

一处离卡斯蒂洛家不到两个街区的地方

sirens blaring.

所以有警笛声

You think the perp panicked, and thought the sirens were for him.

你认为他是恐慌,以为警车是来逮他

So he grabbed the girl and ran.

所以他掳走了女孩,匆忙逃离

Stashed her in his car, and then tore through the stop sign.

把她藏在车里,撞坏了禁停标志

Right in front of Ms. Thomas here.

就发生在这位托马斯女士面前

The car that almost hit you--

那辆车差点撞到你

do you remember what it looked like?

你记得车的样子吗

Um, actually, it was a van.

事实上,是辆面包车

It's a kidnapper's vehicle of choice.

绑架者通常会选这种车

What else? Make? Model?

还有吗,牌子,车型呢

It happened so fast.

整个过程太快了

Uh, I'm not really a car person.

再说了,汽车方面我很外行

Are you a color person? I'll get you started.

认颜色在行吗,我带你回忆

Red? Blue? Black?

红,蓝,还是黑色

Brown. Dark brown.

棕色,深棕色

So, what are we looking for?

我们在找什么

Home security camera?

家用保安摄像头

Neighbor with a photographic memory?

有神一般记忆力的邻居

Hey, care to explain what you said back at the station about,

愿意解释一下你刚才在局里说的话吗

you know, you talking to me, not the other way around?

你能跟我说话,反之则不行

Yes, well aware I'm doing it again.

好吧,我很清楚我又跟你说话了

I've found, over the years,

这么多年来,我发现

that nothing clears up a difficult case

像别人叙述案情可以

so much as stating it to another person.

更快解决复杂的案件

I talk, they listen, and in talking,

我说,他们只听

I make connections I may have otherwise missed.

但是谈话会让我有所遗漏

One-way street, not two.

单行道,不是双行

Who did you speak to back in London?

你在伦敦和谁说话

Oh, lots of people. Waitstaff, cabdrivers.

多了去了,服务员,出租司机

The occasional prostitute.

暗娼

Better listeners than you might think.

作为倾听者,她们比你想象的棒多了

Right. You don't look good.

好吧,你脸色看起来不好

My appearance has always meant so much to me.

外表对我来说很重要

You haven't eaten today, have you?

你今天没吃饭,是吗

No sleep, no food...

没睡觉,也没吃饭

Will make Sherlock a dull boy.

夏洛克会变成傻子

People in recovery have a tendency to relapse

在康复中的人如果不进食

when they haven't eaten...

会引起病情复发

You know what, Watson?

你知道吗,华生

I take it all back.

我收回我的话

I'm beginning to find the chatter

我开始觉得

that accompanies your companionship

有个喋喋不休的朋友陪着你

extremely useful.

非常有用

A bit like white noise.

就像白噪音(覆盖使人心烦的噪声的干扰音)

It puts me in a state where I think, and I observe better.

能让我处于思考状态,更好地观察

For example...

举个例子

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/550990.html