福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第5集Lesser Evils(6)(在线收听

 

Joanie?

乔尼

Carrie, hi.

凯莉

I didn't know you were working here.

我不知道你在这里工作啊

It's been, what, about a year and a half?

大概有一年半了吧

Isn't this a small world?

世界真小啊

Carrie, this is my friend Sherlock Holmes.

凯莉,这是我的朋友夏洛克·福尔摩斯

Sherlock, this is Dr. Carrie Dwyer.

夏洛克,这是凯莉·德耶尔医生

Hey. We used to work together.

你好, 我曾经的同事

Interesting that she didn't refer to you as her friend.

有趣的是,她没有说你是她的朋友

Probably because of your falling out.

可能是因为你的离去

You call her by a familiar nickname and

你叫她亲切的昵称

you haven't spoken in a year and a half.

但是你们一年半没有往来

What was it that drove you two apart?

是什么使你们分开了

A man, job?

男人,工作

Failed sapphic dalliance?

同性恋求爱失败

Fingers crossed for the last one.

最后一次十指交缠

He's got a form of Tourette's.

他有秽语抽动综合征

Are you interviewing for the spot in Cardiothoracic?

你是来心胸科现场面试的吗

No, actually, I'm done with medicine.

不,事实上,我已经不从医了

I thought your suspension was only for a couple months?

我认为,你只会停职几个月

It was.

没错

I decided to move on.

是我决定重新开始

Holmes.

福尔摩斯

It was good seeing you again.

很高兴能再见到你

Yeah, you, too.

我也是

 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/552016.html