福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第5集Lesser Evils(14)(在线收听

 

Angel of Death here? I don't know,

这里有死亡天使,我不清楚

we've got some pretty top-notch people on board.

我们这有很多顶尖的人才

I think they would have sniffed it out.

他们应该会察觉到

It is just a theory, for the moment,

这暂时只是个猜测

but I've been right about everything so far.

不过目前为止我都是对的

The autopsy showed that Trent Kelty's epinephrine level尸检显示特伦特·凯尔蒂的肾上腺素水平was well in excess of what he received during the code.

远超他心脏停跳时需注射的量

He was murdered.

他是被谋杀的

I'm very sorry to hear that.

听到这个消息我很难过

If I'm going to prove

如果我要证明

that someone is killing patients here, I need information,有人在这里杀害患者,我需要信息access to all medical records of in-hospital deaths查看所有院内死亡者的医疗记录and all logs relating to the supply and usage of epinephrine.

还有提供和使用肾上腺素的全部记录

Why are you talking to me?

为什么跟我说

Sanchez handles all the records.

桑切斯管理所有的记录

I'm not talking to him, because I know that he'll say no.

我不会去跟他谈,我知道他会拒绝我

I came to see you, because you smiled

我来找你是因为今天早上

when I made fun of his height this morning.

我开他身高玩笑的时候你笑了

You don't like him.

你不喜欢他

I don't blame you.

这不怪你

You're also the head of a very important department,你还是一个重要部门的主管so your opinion carries a lot of weight around here.

你的意见在这里分量很重

Okay, I'll talk to him.

好的,我会跟他说的

And by "talk," I mean I will threaten

我这个"说"的意思是会威胁

to hold a press conference to express my grave concerns

要召开新闻发布会,表达我对

regarding this hospital's apparent indifference

可能有杀人犯在大厅里闲逛

to the possibility that a murderer may be stalking its halls.

却遭到医院忽视这件事的高度关注

You should have everything you need in a couple of hours.

你会在几小时内得到你想要的一切

All this 'cause you made a couple of short jokes.

这都是因为你那些小玩笑

Any luck?

运气吧

Luck is an offensive, abhorrent concept.

运气是个无礼的,可恨的概念

 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/554037.html