《遇见你之前》精讲 48(在线收听

First kiss I ever had was on that rampart

我的初吻就是在那座城墙上献出的

Probably didn't hurt that you owned the castle

反正这城堡也是你的

Maybe I should have told her

也许我应该告诉她

She dumped me a week later for a boy who worked at the local shop

她一周之后就把我甩了 跟一个本地的小店员在一起了

You're never gonna fit through there

你过不去的

Oh, wow, It's amazing!

真是太棒了

Will? Will! No please!

威尔 威尔 别去求你了

Will, stop!

威尔 停下

Are you coming?

你一起来吗

This is a very bad idea

这可不是个好主意

It's very dangerous

太危险了

It's very very high up

这里太高了

And windy

风也太大了

When I was a kid this used to be my favorite place in the whole world

在我小时候全世界所有地方这里是我最喜欢的

Did you walk around up here pretending you were a warrior prince?

你是不是在这走来走去 假装自己是个勇士小王子

Even nicked a sword from one of the exhibits

还从展览馆里偷了把剑呢

Weighed a ton

重得要命

I think this would still be my favorite spot

我觉得这里仍是我最爱的地方

That's because you haven't been anywhere

那是因为你没去过其它地方

So where's better than this then?

那你说哪里比这儿好

Val d'Isere?

瓦勒迪泽尔

Paris

巴黎

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yjnzqjj/555884.html