《大西洋帝国》精讲 第一季第1集(34)(在线收听

The International Jew The world's foremost problem

国际化的犹太人,世界最重要问题

Oh, I think my problems go beyond world finance.

我认为我的问题比世界经济更重要

What a fucking night.

今晚上过得真糟糕

It's seven years today.

到今天七年了

Mabel.

梅布尔

I'd just gone to jail.

我差点就进监狱了

Not a day goes by, I'll tell you that much.

往昔过去,依然历历在目

Well, maybe she's better off.

也许离开对她来说更好

The Feds will be all over this thing.

联邦探员会全面调查这件事

I can't have dead bodies lying around on the road bad for business.

我不能再让尸体横在路上,影响生意

Well, you gotta give them someone.

你应该找个替死鬼

Let 'em make an arrest.

让他们逮捕他

It's Jimmy.

是吉米干的

Get the fuck this?!

开什么玩...这是他干的

Left me holding the bag.

把责任统统丢给我了

What a fucking little prick.

这该死的蠢货

I never knew he had it in him.

从没想到他还有这么一手

Jimmy?

吉米

Eh, fucking Jimmy.

居然是吉米

Nucky.

努基

Nuck!

努克

I take you back. I give you a job... Nucky, listen

我带你回来,给你工作, 努基,听我说

...and this is how you fucking repay me?!

你他妈就是这么回报我的吗

Last night was not supposed to happen like that, Nuck.

我没想到昨晚会发生这样的事,努克

Make sure you mention that

要是让罗斯坦知道了

to Rothstein as he's cutting your nuts off.

他一定让你玩完

That's all gonna get straightened out, I promise.

我保证会把这事解决的

Are you that stupid?

你怎么这么愚蠢

Have no fucking idea how in over your head you are?

真不明白你怎么愚蠢到这个地步

I know it's awful Did I not tell you to slow down?!

我知道这主意很糟糕, 我不是告诉你慢慢来吗

I tried to give you money. I tried

我试着给你钱,试着

I tried to tell you I'm not a kid anymore!

我想让你知道我不再是孩子了

And killing and fucking larceny

杀人和盗窃

that makes you a man? No.

就能让你像个成年人, 不是

You got brains, kid.

你很有头脑,孩子

You had a future.

也有好的前途

Look, I still got a future we both do.

我依然有前途,我们都有前途

The war, Nuck, the things I did over there?

战争,还有我在那做的那些事,努克

You live in a trench for months on end.

你在堑壕里蹲了好几个月

The killing, the smell of death...

杀戮,还有死亡的气息

Nucky, I'm nothing but a murderer.

努基,我简直就是个刽子手

You know how many times I went over the top?

有多少次,我爬出战壕进攻

They called me a fucking hero.

他们还称呼我是英雄

The truth is I didn't care anymore.

事实上我并不在乎

I didn't care.

不在乎

You're home now.

现在你回来了

You got a family. I'm going to hell, Nuck.

你有个家, 我会下地狱,努克

Knock it off. No, I am.

闭嘴, 不,我会下地狱

You are not. I'm 22 years old.

不会的, 我22岁了

I see fellas like fucking Luciano

我看到像卢西亚诺那样的人

with a fancy suit with fucking diamonds

身着高级西装,还有钻石

Is that what you want? That's what you want too!

这就是你想要的吗, 这也是你想要的

That's what... it's what we all want.

这是,这是我们都想要的

At least I got the gumption to take it.

至少我有勇气争取

You'd be very foolish to underestimate me, James.

低估我是非常愚蠢的行为,詹姆斯

I could have you killed.

我本可以杀了你

Yeah, but you won't.

没错,但是你不会那么做

Look, you can't be half a gangster, Nucky.

你不能做个伪善的恶棍,努基

Not anymore.

不能再这样了

Let me help you.

让我帮你

What the fuck is this?

这是什么

It's your share for last night.

你应得的一份

I didn't ask for this.

我并没要求这个

You didn't have to.

不用你要求

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dxydgjj/556000.html