《足迹》精讲38(在线收听

  They’re yours.Do what you like with them.

  它们是你的 随你怎么玩

  But I thought you’d just stolen them.

  但我以为你刚刚会偷走它们

  No, no!It was a game!

  不 不会!这是一场游戏!

  It was just a game!I thought it might amuse you.

  这只是一场游戏!我想它会让你开心的

  Well...

  好

  Aren’t you the wicked one?

  坏的不是你吗?

  You remember what I said?

  记住我说过的话吗?

  You won the first set, 6-love.I was 3-love up in the second.

  你赢了第一局 6分 第二局中我只赢你3分

  Well, now it’s one set all.

  现在才算扯平

  But who’s going to win the third set?

  但是第三局谁会赢呢?

  Remains to be seen.

  等着瞧吧

  You like games, don’t you?

  你喜欢玩游戏 对不对?

  Some.Not all.

  有点吧 但不是全部

  But you like being in charge...

  但你喜欢操纵...

  ...of the game?

  游戏吧?

  Oh, yes.Sure.

  噢 是的 当然

  I like a man who wants to be in charge of things.

  我喜欢想要操纵事物的男人

  -Do you?-Yes, I do.

  -真的? -真的

  Listen, you’ve met my wife, I think.

  我想你遇见过我老婆

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zjjj/556582.html