《蓝精灵寻找神秘村》精讲 57(在线收听

Why is everyone crying?

你们都哭什么

It's smurfette

因为蓝妹妹

She's a lump of Clay

她变成了黏土

No, clumsy, it's me. I'm right here

别逗了 笨笨 是我 我在这儿呢

Smurfette?

蓝妹妹

It's smurfette. It's smurfette!

蓝妹妹 你是蓝妹妹

Quiet, clumsy

安静点 笨笨

Let him be, brainy

随他去吧 聪聪

We all grieve in our own way

我们都有自己表达悲伤的途径

She's here! Poor little bro

她在这儿 可怜的小兄弟

I know how he feels

我能理解他

Smurfette!

蓝妹妹

Oh, hefty, not you too

健健 不会你也这样吧

You're all right!

原来你没事

Don't ever do that to me again

别再这样让我担心了

I won't. I promise

不会了 我保证

Yes, yes, yes!

太棒了 太棒了

You never cease to amaze me

你总是能给我惊喜

So, as for that burning question

所以 关于你的身世问题

What's a smurfette?

蓝妹妹到底是什么

Well, I don't need a book to tell you she's

我不用书就能解释她是

Right

没错

Smurfette can't be defined by just one word

蓝妹妹不能用一个词来说清

She's many things

她太复杂了

Oh, she doesn't know it yet but she's my new best friend

虽然她还不知道 但她现在已经是我的新闺蜜了

Smurfette is a bunny wrangler

蓝妹妹是个牧兔女

She's tough

她很强

Not as tough as me but tough enough

虽然不如我 但足够强了

Smurfette can be anything she wants to be

蓝妹妹可以成为任何人

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ljljj/557525.html