英语 英语 日语 日语 韩语 韩语 法语 法语 德语 德语 西班牙语 西班牙语 意大利语 意大利语 阿拉伯语 阿拉伯语 葡萄牙语 葡萄牙语 越南语 越南语 俄语 俄语 芬兰语 芬兰语 泰语 泰语 泰语 丹麦语 泰语 对外汉语

澳洲新闻 (ABC新闻快递) 2012-02-08

时间:2012-02-13 08:47来源:互联网 提供网友:gmeng   字体: [ ]
特别声明:本栏目内容均从网络收集或者网友提供,供仅参考试用,我们无法保证内容完整和正确。如果资料损害了您的权益,请与站长联系,我们将及时删除并致以歉意。
    (单词翻译:双击或拖选)

 New Zealand born billionaire is negotiating to buy substantial slash1 Tasmanian based timber Gunns.The ABC understands that Richard Chandler wants to buy around 40% of the company.The investment potentially clears the way it build the Tamar Valley pulp2 mill and announcement is expected before the market reopen today.

 
 
The world's biggest commodity trader,Glencore has agreed to buy mining company ,Xstrata.Glencore already owned 34% of the Xstrata and ffers to buy the remaining for 66% for around 36 million dollars.Xstrara CEO says the deal is a logical next step for the two companies.The major extract share holders3 say they will vote against the deal because it undervalued the shares.If approved,the merger4 of the two Swiss companies would create a company with annual sales totally 194 billion dollars.
 
 
To the markets.The Dow Jones has closed 33 points higher.The NASDAQ gained two.The S&P 500 put on four and in London,the FETE shed two points.
 
 
Checking commodity prices.West Tax Crude is trading at 98us dollars and 48 cents a barrel.Tapis Crude 120 US dollars and 85 cents a barrel.
And gold at 748 us dollars an ounce.
 
 
The Australian dollars do very strong this morning is buying 1 dollar and7 us cents,81 Euro cents and 67 pence

点击收听单词发音收听单词发音  

1 slash Hrsyq     
vi.大幅度削减;vt.猛砍,尖锐抨击,大幅减少;n.猛砍,斜线,长切口,衣衩
参考例句:
  • The shop plans to slash fur prices after Spring Festival.该店计划在春节之后把皮货降价。
  • Don't slash your horse in that cruel way.不要那样残忍地鞭打你的马。
2 pulp Qt4y9     
n.果肉,纸浆;v.化成纸浆,除去...果肉,制成纸浆
参考例句:
  • The pulp of this watermelon is too spongy.这西瓜瓤儿太肉了。
  • The company manufactures pulp and paper products.这个公司制造纸浆和纸产品。
3 holders 79c0e3bbb1170e3018817c5f45ebf33f     
支持物( holder的名词复数 ); 持有者; (支票等)持有人; 支托(或握持)…之物
参考例句:
  • Slaves were mercilessly ground down by slave holders. 奴隶受奴隶主的残酷压迫。
  • It is recognition of compassion's part that leads the up-holders of capital punishment to accuse the abolitionists of sentimentality in being more sorry for the murderer than for his victim. 正是对怜悯的作用有了认识,才使得死刑的提倡者指控主张废除死刑的人感情用事,同情谋杀犯胜过同情受害者。
4 merger vCJxG     
n.企业合并,并吞
参考例句:
  • Acceptance of the offer is the first step to a merger.对这项提议的赞同是合并的第一步。
  • Shareholders will be voting on the merger of the companies.股东们将投票表决公司合并问题。
本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎点击提交分享给大家。
------分隔线----------------------------
TAG标签:   澳洲新闻  ABC新闻快递
顶一下
(0)
0%
踩一下
(0)
0%
最新评论 查看所有评论
发表评论 查看所有评论
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
评价:
表情:
验证码:
听力搜索
推荐频道
论坛新贴