英语 英语 日语 日语 韩语 韩语 法语 法语 德语 德语 西班牙语 西班牙语 意大利语 意大利语 阿拉伯语 阿拉伯语 葡萄牙语 葡萄牙语 越南语 越南语 俄语 俄语 芬兰语 芬兰语 泰语 泰语 泰语 丹麦语 泰语 对外汉语

《美少女的谎言》第3季第156期:希望她儿子复活

时间:2019-08-02 06:51来源:互联网 提供网友:nan   字体: [ ]
特别声明:本栏目内容均从网络收集或者网友提供,供仅参考试用,我们无法保证内容完整和正确。如果资料损害了您的权益,请与站长联系,我们将及时删除并致以歉意。
    (单词翻译:双击或拖选)

He's here to install the new alarm. Sorry, babe.

他来安装新警报器 抱歉 宝贝

I didn't think they'd get to the second floor

我原以为等你去学校之后

until after you left for school.

他们才会安到二楼

You're putting an alarm on my window?

你要在我窗前装警报

On every window. Your mom wants the best system around.

每个窗都装了 你母亲想要最好的警报系统

There's an app where I can turn it on remote from my phone.

我手机上有个软件可以远程开关

So how will I know when it's on?

那我要怎么知道它开着

Well, considering what's been happening in this town

考虑到镇上这两年发生的事

for the past two years, think 24/7.

我想还是时刻开着吧

Did you eat?

你吃过了吗

Yeah, I'll grab something.

一会儿吃点

Hilary Reynolds called.

希拉里·雷诺兹打电话来

She's so angry, she can barely speak.

她气得连话都说不出来了

Wait, Garrett's mother? Why? What did she want?

等等 加勒特的母亲 她想干嘛

She wants her son back.

她希望儿子复生

But she can't have that.

但这不可能

So she's going after the Rosewood police.

所以她要质问玫瑰镇警方

I told her I would be there

我跟她说我明晚

tomorrow night at the community meeting.

也会出席社区大会

Why would you go to that? Why wouldn't I?

你为什么要参加 为什么不参加

She's right. They let an innocent man out of jail,

她说的没错 他们放一个无辜的人出狱

and provided no protection for him.

却没有采取任何保护措施

I don't think of the word "innocent" when I think of Garrett.

我认为"无辜"这词和加勒特沾不上边

Evidently, you're not alone.

显然 不只你一个人这么认为

Looks like somebody else thought it was their right

看来有人想亲自出马

to take justice into their own hands.

执掌正义呢

Dad, Alison's murder has never been solved.

爸爸 艾莉森的案子还没破呢

You still think Garrett did it?

你还认为是加勒特干的

Do you?

是不是

I'm gonna be late. Are my sneakers downstairs?

我要迟到了 我的运动鞋在楼下吗

I'm not so sure you'll go on that run.

我觉得你还是别去参加长跑了

Your mom and I just aren't comfortable

我和你妈妈都不大放心

with you being out after dark.

你天黑了还呆在外头

Dad, I raised $274 in pledges. I know.

我筹到了274美元 我知道

You're welcome to have Paige over,

你可以让佩奇过来

but you are not going out.

但不准出门

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎点击提交分享给大家。
------分隔线----------------------------
TAG标签:   美少女的谎言
顶一下
(0)
0%
踩一下
(0)
0%
最新评论 查看所有评论
发表评论 查看所有评论
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
评价:
表情:
验证码:
听力搜索
推荐频道
论坛新贴