英语 英语 日语 日语 韩语 韩语 法语 法语 德语 德语 西班牙语 西班牙语 意大利语 意大利语 阿拉伯语 阿拉伯语 葡萄牙语 葡萄牙语 越南语 越南语 俄语 俄语 芬兰语 芬兰语 泰语 泰语 泰语 丹麦语 泰语 对外汉语

《神探夏洛克》精讲 242袭击就在眼前

时间:2021-08-25 02:42来源:互联网 提供网友:nan   字体: [ ]
特别声明:本栏目内容均从网络收集或者网友提供,供仅参考试用,我们无法保证内容完整和正确。如果资料损害了您的权益,请与站长联系,我们将及时删除并致以歉意。
    (单词翻译:双击或拖选)

All very interesting, Sherlock, but the terror alert has been raised to critical.

贝克街 都很有意思 夏洛克,但恐怖袭击预警等级已达到"危急"

Boring. Your move.

无聊 该你了

We have solid information, an attack IS coming.

可靠情报显示 袭击就在眼前

Solid information, a secret terrorist organisation1 is planning an attack...

可靠情报 秘密恐怖组织正在策划一场袭击...

That's what secret terrorist organisations do, isn't it?

秘密恐怖组织就是干这个的 不是吗?

It's their version of golf.

他们的消闲运动

An agent gave his life to tell us that.

一位特工为此牺牲了

Oh, well, perhaps he shouldn't have done. He was obviously just trying to show off.

这样啊 也许是他做过头了 只想逞英雄

None of these 'markers' of yours is behaving in any way suspiciously?

你那些"活标记"都没有可疑举动吗?

Your move.

该你了

No, Mycroft, but you have to trust me.

没有 麦克罗夫特 可你得相信我

I'll find the answer.

我会找出答案

But it'll be in an odd phrase in an on-line blog, or an unexpected trip to the countryside, or a misplaced lonely hearts ad.

答案也许是网上博客一处奇怪用词 一次临时乡间旅行或者发错地方的征友广告

Your move!

该你走了!

I've given the Prime Minister my personal assurance you're on the case.

我亲自向首相保证你在积极破案

I am on the case, we both are, look at us right now.

我在破案 我们都是 瞧瞧咱俩

Oh, bugger!

该死!

Whoopsy!

哎呀!

Can't handle a broken heart. How very telling.

手术台游戏 没法应付心碎 真说明问题

Don't be smart.

别自作聪明

That takes me back.

还跟小时候一样

Don't be smart, Sherlock, I'm the smart one.

别自作聪明 夏洛克 我才聪明

I am the smart one.

我的确更聪明

I used to think I was an idiot.

我从小以为自己是傻瓜

Both of us thought you were an idiot, Sherlock.

咱俩都觉得你是傻瓜 夏洛克

We had nothing else to go on, until we met other children.

没有别的参照物 直到认识其他孩子

Oh, yes, that was a mistake.

是啊 那是个错误

Ghastly. What were they thinking of?

严重错误 他们都在想啥啊?

Probably something about trying to make friends.

很可能是交朋友之类的吧

Oh, yes. Friends.

是啊 朋友

Of course, you go in for that sort of thing now.

当然 你现在乐在其中了

And you don't? Ever?

你就没有吗? 从没有过?

If you seem slow to me, Sherlock,

我嫌你都迟钝 夏洛克

can you imagine what real people are like?

你想想我怎么看普通人?

I'm living in a world of goldfish.

全世界人都像金鱼

Yes, but I've been away for two years. So?

没错 但我走了两年 所以呢?

Oh, I don't know, I thought perhaps you might have found yourself a...

我不知道没准你为自己找到了...

goldfish.

一条金鱼

Change the subject, now.

马上给我换话题

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎点击提交分享给大家。
------分隔线----------------------------
TAG标签:   神探夏洛克  英剧台词
顶一下
(0)
0%
踩一下
(0)
0%
最新评论 查看所有评论
发表评论 查看所有评论
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
评价:
表情:
验证码:
听力搜索
推荐频道
论坛新贴