英语 英语 日语 日语 韩语 韩语 法语 法语 德语 德语 西班牙语 西班牙语 意大利语 意大利语 阿拉伯语 阿拉伯语 葡萄牙语 葡萄牙语 越南语 越南语 俄语 俄语 芬兰语 芬兰语 泰语 泰语 泰语 丹麦语 泰语 对外汉语

《新福尔摩斯》精讲 194

时间:2020-11-16 08:00来源:互联网 提供网友:nan   字体: [ ]
特别声明:本栏目内容均从网络收集或者网友提供,供仅参考试用,我们无法保证内容完整和正确。如果资料损害了您的权益,请与站长联系,我们将及时删除并致以歉意。
    (单词翻译:双击或拖选)

Lends distinction to friends and anonymity to waiters.

朋友穿着很显眼.侍者穿着就透明了

John?John, what is it? What?

约翰?约翰.怎么了

Well, the short version...not dead.

简单说来就是...没死

Bit mean springing it on you like that, I know.

我知道这么突然出现确实不太好

Could have given you a heart attack,probably still will.

你说不好会心脏病发,也许真的会

But in my defence, it was very funny.

但让我为自己说一句.这样很好玩

OK, it's not a great defence.

好吧.这理由不太充分

Oh, no, you're... - Oh, yes.

不.你是.... - 没错

Oh, my God! - Not quite.

上帝啊. - 那倒不是

You died, you jumped off a roof.

你死了.你从屋顶上跳下来了

No. - You're dead.

没死. - 你死了

No, I'm quite sure, I checked. Excuse me.

我很确定我没死.我确认过了.抱歉

Does...does yours rub off too?

你的胡子也能擦掉吗

Oh, my God! Oh, my God!Do you have any idea what you've done?!

我的天啊?你到底知道你做了什么吗

OK, John,I'm suddenly realising I probably owe you some sort of an apology...

好吧.约翰..我突然意识到我也许该跟你道个歉

All right, just, John, just keep...

好了.约翰.别激动...

Two years.Two years! Hmm?

两年了,整整两年

I thought...I thought...you were dead.

我以为...我以为...你死了

Now, you let me grieve.How could you do that?How?!

你就让我为你哀悼,你怎么能这样,怎么能这样

Wait, before you do anything that you might regret, um,

等等.你先别做什么傻事

one question, just let me ask one question.

让我先问一个问题

Are you really going to keep that?

你真打算留着那胡子吗

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎点击提交分享给大家。
------分隔线----------------------------
TAG标签:   新福尔摩斯  迷你剧
顶一下
(0)
0%
踩一下
(0)
0%
最新评论 查看所有评论
发表评论 查看所有评论
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
评价:
表情:
验证码:
听力搜索
推荐频道
论坛新贴