Tingroom
当前位置:在线英语听力室首页>资源技巧>财会英语> 税收英语对话―营业税
税收英语对话―营业税
文章来源: 文章作者: 发布时间:2006-06-22   字体: [ | | ]  
 
 
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)

  标题:能介绍一下营业税的知识吗

  TOPIC: Would you please give the general introduction of the business tax?

  对话内容:

  纳税人:我公司马上就要营业了,能介绍一下营业税的知识吗?

  Taxpayer: my company will begin business soon, but I have little knowledge about the business tax. Can you introduce it?

  税务局:尽我所能吧!一般地说,提供应税业务、转让无形资产和出卖不动产都要交纳营业税。

  Tax official: I will try my best. Generally speaking ,the business tax is levied on the taxable service ,the transfer of intangible asset and sale of the immovable property within china .

  纳税人:什么是应税业务?

  Taxpayer: what do you mean by the taxable services?

  税务局:税法有明确的规定。比如交通运输、建筑安装、金融保险等。不包括加工、修理、修配业务,因为它们要缴增值税。

  Tax official: they are the definite items stipulated by the law, such as the transportation, construction, finance , insurance and the like .they do not include the processing, repairs, and replacement services, for they are subject to the value added tax.

  纳税人:不动产好理解,无形资产指什么?

  Taxpayer: it is easy to understand the immovable property, but what do you mean by the intangible asset?

  税务局:指各种专有权,如专利权、专有技术版权、商标等。

  Tax official: it means the royalties, include patent right, proprietary technology, copy right, trademark right, and so on.

  纳税人:计税收入如何确定?

  Taxpayer: what about the tax base?

  税务局:大多数情况下指全部价款包括价外费用。

  Tax official: in most case, it is the total consideration received, including additional fees and charges.

  纳税人:预收的价款也计算在内吗?

  Taxpayer: does that include the turnover received in advance?

  税务局:对于无形资产和不动产是这样。

  Tax official: yes, it does in the case of transfer of the intangible assets or immovable property .

  纳税人:无偿赠送呐?

  Taxpayer: and what about the donation?

  税务局:不动产的无偿赠送要视同销售,不过计税额要经过核定。

  Tax official: the donation is taxable in the case of transfer of the immovable property. But the turnover will be assessed by the tax authority.

  纳税人:收款是外币怎么办?

  Taxpayer: what can we do if we receive turnover in the form of foreign currency?

  税务局:按收入当日或当月一日的汇率换算。

  Tax official: you can transfer the foreign currency into Reminbi at exchange rate based upon either the date or the first day of the month, that the Taxable item happened .

  纳税人:营业税税率是多少?

  Taxpayer: how about the tax rate?

  税务局:一般是3%到达5%,娱乐业是5%到20%。

  Tax official: in general, the rate is from 3% to 5%, but the entertainment is from 5% to 20%.

  纳税人:您说的对我太有帮助了,谢谢!

  Taxpayer: what you have said is very helpful, thank you


  1. 收藏] [返回顶部] [打印本页] [关闭窗口]  
 
听力搜索
 
 
 
推荐频道
 
热点文章
·财会实务-管理费用明细表(中
·财会实务-销售费用明细表(英
·专业术语-常用会计用语词汇
·财会实务-资产负债表相关介
·财会实务-利润表(英)
·财会实务-管理费用明细表(英
·专业术语-常用会计用语词汇
·财会实务-资产负债表(英)
 
相关文章
·税务专用词汇
·财会实务-accounting record
·财会实务-On the way to the
·财会实务-deposit
·财会实务-Purchase
·财会实务-Bank statement ha
·财会实务-What's happened
·财会实务-What's wrong?