英语网刊订阅
请填写e-mail地址
然后按相应的按钮:
在线投稿
   
   
 
 
  英文听力:经典教程
  英语美文:勇敢面对
  情感故事:给幸福一
  税收英语对话:税务
  实用英语:一切刚开
  电影对白:这个男人
  英语新闻:日本上议
  面试英语:面试场上
  情景会话:照顾好自
  英语网络公开课(免
 
 
英语网刊第349期
英语网刊第348期
英语网刊第347期
英语网刊第346期
英语网刊第341期
英语网刊第342期
英语网刊第343期
英语网刊第344期
英语网刊第345期
英语网刊第340期
英语网刊第327期
 
当前位置:首页>英语网刊>2013年英语网刊>英语网刊第327期> 电影对白:这个男人来自地球,虚惊一场
电影对白:这个男人来自地球,虚惊一场
在线英语听力室 (2013-07-05)  字体: [ ]  

   Mary passed away yesterday.

  玛丽昨天去世了
  Who?
  谁
  His wife.
  他的妻子
  She had, uh, pancreatic cancer.
  额,他得了胰腺癌
  Will!
  威尔!
  I didn’t know about mary.
  我不知道玛丽的事
  I’m sorry. I can see how this might have hit you.
  对不起 我没预料到这对你的打击
  Please, permit me to b?e? infantile by myself.
  请允许我任性一回吧
  Will, please.
  威尔 拜托
  What the hell were you thinking, art?
  你到底在想什么 安特?
  Oh, come on. Something had to be done.
  有些事必须解决
  I have to say I agree.
  我同意
  And he’s our friend.
  但他是我们的朋友
  Whatever else on earth is going on,
  不论发生任何事
  He’s our friend!
  他还是我们的朋友!
  You sure about that?
  你确定?
  Why are you being so hard on him?
  你怎么这么冷酷?
  One of my favorite people has disappeared.
  我最欣赏的一个人消失了
  Can you get alzheimer’s at 35?
  你能在35岁患上老年痴呆症吗?
  Maybe I’m trying to wake him up.
  也许我想使他清醒过来
  Maybe I’m too sad to cry.
  也许我是过度悲伤
  What I said about myself hurt him.
  我的故事伤害了他
  He struck back expertly
  他所做的只是反击 -
  That stuff about stealing life forces?
  就用吸走生命这种话?
  I’ve always wondered about the reasons.
  我也经常好奇原因
  Well, we still have an afternoon to kill, right?
  好了 我们还是有一个下午的时间
  Charades?
  玩猜谜?
  John No. John?
  嘿
  I have a charade, and it is just for you.
  我有个谜语给你猜
  Sandy, come here.
  珊蒂 过来
  Come on, come on, come on.
  过来 来吧
  Okay, this one’s for you.
  你站这儿
  Ready?
  准备好了?
  My first wedding?
  我第一次婚礼?
  There you go.
  答对了
  There you go!
  对
  Very good, and I bet at least one of us
  很好 我打赌我们中至少有一个
  Is your direct descendent.
  是你的嫡系血亲
  And I didn’t even send a christmas card.
  我还没寄过圣诞贺卡
  Christmas card? What about a birthday card?
  圣诞贺卡?还不如生日贺卡?
  And don’t even get me started on the candles...
  说到生日蜡烛
  With the blowing and the
  吹个蜡烛
  For years with the blowing.
  得花好几年
  Yeah, all right. I tried.
  呃 好吧 我试过了
  Well, uh, call me underdeveloped ,
  好吧 叫我野蛮人好了
  But I’d like to hear more.
  但我还想听
  Me too.
  我也是
  More.
  我也是
       更多学习:电影对白

[收藏] [推荐] [返回顶部] [打印本页] [关闭窗口]