英语网刊订阅
请填写e-mail地址
然后按相应的按钮:
在线投稿
   
   
 
 
  英文听力:经典教程
  办公室英语小对话:
  日常口语 Neither...
  面试英语:别让这十
  托福口语考试中精彩
  生活英语情景对话
  俚语:rain check 改日
  中国更多城市解除房
  情景会话:感谢你的
  英语网络公开课(免
 
 
英语网刊第401期
英语网刊第400期
英语网刊第399期
英语网刊第398期
英语网刊第397期
英语网刊第396期
英语网刊第395期
英语网刊第394期
英语网刊第393期
英语网刊第392期
英语网刊第378期
 
当前位置:首页>英语网刊>2014年英语网刊>英语网刊第378期> 办公室英语小对话:辞职
办公室英语小对话:辞职
在线英语听力室 (2014-08-08)  字体: [ ]  

   I've heard you want to quit your job.

  = I've heard you want to leave your job.
  听说你要辞职了。
  A: I've heard you want to quit your job.
  听说你要辞职了。
  B: I haven't decided yet.
  我还没决定呢。
  I resign not because I don't like my present job.
  我辞职,不是因为不喜欢这个工作。
  I like my present job although I want to resign.
  尽管我想辞职,但我喜欢现在的工作。
  A: I resign not because I don't like my present job.
  我辞职,不是因为不喜欢这个工作。
  B: Then why are you leaving?
  那你为什么走呢?
  My new job offers me a higher salary.
  = I'm offered a new job with higher pay.
  新工作能够使我获得更高的薪水。
  A: Why do you want to quit?
  你为什么想要辞职呢?
  B: My new job offers me a higher salary.
  新工作能够使我获得更高的薪水。
  My new job offers me opportunities to move up.
  = My new job offers me opportunities to get promoted.
  我的新工作拥有升职的机会。
  The new job is in my field.
  新工作可以用我之所学。
  A: My new job offers me opportunities to move up.
  我的新工作拥有升职的机会。
  B: I think that's a good chance.
  我想这是一次不错的机会。
  field n. 领域
  move up“上升(被)提升”
  After two years without promotion, I want to resign.
  两年未获提升,我想要辞职。
  I have to resign if the salary is not raised.
  如果再不加薪的话,我将不得不辞职。
  I want to resign because I have no vacation for two years.
  我想辞职是因为我已经两年没有假期了。
  A: What's going on with your present job?
  你现在的工作怎么样?
  b: After two years without promotion, I want to resign.
  两年未获提升,我想要辞职。
  resign v. 辞职
  If I resign,  I'll be a professional writer.
  如果我辞职了,我就会去当个专职作家。
  If I resign, I'll be a professional singer.
  如果我辞职了,我就会去当个专职歌手。
  If I resign, I'll be a professional teacher.
  如果我辞职了,我就会去当个全职教师。
  professional a. 专业的,职业的
  I'll not resign until I finish this project.
  = I will finish this project before I quit.
  我会把这个项目干完再辞职。
  I will resign upon finishing this project.
  这个项目一结束,我就辞职。
  upon可以表示“当…时”。
  A: Who will take over your job after your resignation?
  你辞职后,谁会接替你的工作?
  B: I don't know, but I'll not resign until I finish this project.
  我不知道,但我会把这个项目干完再辞职。
  I never have a chance to report to the general manager directly.
  我从来没有机会向总经理直接汇报。
  A: Why do you want to quit your current job?
  你为什么想要辞掉目前的工作?
  B: I never have a chance to report to the general manager directly.
  我从来没有机会向总经理直接汇报。
  I don't feel loyal to this place any more.
  = I no longer feel attached to this place.
  = I no longer feel devoted to this place.
  我不再会留恋这个地方了。
  A: How do you feel after you quit the job?
  辞掉工作后,你有何感想?
  B: I don't feel loyal to this place any more.
  我不再会留恋这个地方了。
  not…any more“不再…”
  The sooner you quit your job, the better your life will be.
  越早辞掉你的工作,你的生活就越好。
  A: I feel very happy that I quit that job.
  辞掉那份工作我觉得很高兴。
  B: Well done. The sooner you quit your job, the better your life will be.
  做得好.越早辞掉你的工作,你的生活就越好。
  It's not the right time to quit my job, if I think about my future.
  假如我考虑一下我的将来,现在并不是我辞职的恰当时期。
  A: It's not the right time to quit my job, if I think about my future.
  假如我考虑一下我的将来,现在并不是我辞职的恰当时期。
  B: Yes, you have a big family to support.
  是的,你有一大家子人需要你养呢。
  How much is the compensation for breaking the contract?
  违约金是多少?
  A: How much is the compensation for breaking the contract?
  违约金是多少?
  B: I should compensate the company 3000 yuan.
  我要赔偿公司3000元。
  compensation n. 补偿,赔偿
  My boss doesn't ask me to compensate for breaking the contract.
  = The company doesn't ask me to compensate for breaking the contract.
  我的老板没有要违约金。
  A: How much is the compensation for breaking the contract?
  违约金是多少?
  B: My boss doesn't ask me to compensate for breaking the contract.
  我的老板没有要违约金。
  I didn't get the job promotion, although I worked so hard.
  尽管我那么努力工作,然而我没有提升的希望。
  A: I didn't get the job promotion, although I worked so hard.
  尽管我那么努力工作,然而我没有提升的希望。
  B:Don't lose your heart.
  别灰心。
  They never praise me,although I work from dawn to dusk.
  尽管我从早干到晚,从来得不到一句好话。
  A: Why do you quit your well-paid job?
  你为什么辞掉这份高薪工作呢?
  B: They never praise me, although I work from dawn to dusk.
  尽管我从早干到晚,从来得不到一句好话。
  更多学习:商务对话

[收藏] [推荐] [返回顶部] [打印本页] [关闭窗口]