职场红人必读超级商务英语(在线收听

   1 How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?

  你们的零售商和消费者的反映怎样?
  2 We have that right here in this report.
  在这份报告书内就有。
  3 Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?
  请你多告诉我一些你们的市场分析好吗?
  4 Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.
  好的,我们的市场分析告诉我们,我们产品主要的使用者年龄将在40至60岁。
  5 How soon can you have your product ready?
  你们多久才可以把产品准备好呢?
  6 We certainly expect our product to be available by October 1.
  我们的产品在可在10月1日前准备好。
  7 How did you decide that product was safe?
  你怎样决定产品是安全的呢?
  8 Whats the basis of your belief that the product is safe?
  你凭什么相信产品是安全的?
  9 Id like to know how you reached your conclusions.
  我想知道你们是如何得出结论的。
  10 Why dont we go to the office now?
  为何我们现在不去办公室呢?
  11 I still have some questions concerning our contract.
  就合同方面我还有些问题要问。
  12 We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.
  我们总是愿意合作的,如果需要还可以做些让步。
  13 If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.
  对这些条款有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气。
  14 Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?
  你认为合同有问题吗?
  15 Wed like you to consider our request once again.
  我们希望贵方再次考虑我们的要求。
  16 Wed like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.
  我们希望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的几个问题。
  17 The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.
  就合同保方的权利和义务方面的谈判非常成功。
  18 We cant agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.
  我们无法同意对合同工的变动和修改。
  19 We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.
  我们希望下一交谈判将是签订合同前的最后一轮谈判。
  20 We dont have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.
  就合同双方要承担的义务方面,我们没有什么意见。
  21Thats international practice. We cant break it.
  这是国际惯例,我们不能违背。
  22 We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.
  我们可以重新考虑修改合同。
  23 Well have to discuss about the total contract price.
  我们不得不讨论一下合同的总价格问题。
  24 Do you think the method of payment is OK for you?
  你们认为结算方式合适吗?
  25 We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.
  我们很高兴您在解决有关合同的问题上如此具有建设性。
  26Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.
  这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。
  27Would you please read the draft contract and make your comments about the terms?
  请仔细阅读合同草案,并就合同各条款提出你的看法好吗?]
  28 When will the contract be ready?
  合同何时准备好?
  29Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.156 enclosed here in duplicate and return to us for our file.
  请会签第156号销售合同一式两份中的一份,将它寄回我方存档。
  30The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature.
  合同会航邮给你们签字。
  31 Dont you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?
  你不觉得应该仔细检查一下合同,以免遗漏什么吗?
  32 We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week?
  我们对合同各项条款全无异议,下周签合同如何?
  33 We had expected much lower prices.
  我们希望报价再低一些。
  34 They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.
  这些报价比其他任何地方都要低得多。
  35 I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.
  我可以把比贵公司报价低得多的价目表给你看看。
  36When you compare the prices,you must take everything into consideration.
  当你在考虑对比价格时,首先必须把一切都要考虑进去。
  37 I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.
  我敢保证我们向你提供的价位是合理的。
  38 I dont think youll have any difficulty in pushing sales.
  我认为你推销时不会有任何困难。
  39 But the market prices are changing frequently.
  但是市场价格随时都在变化。
  40 Its up to you to decide.
  这主要取决于你。
  41 The demand for our products has kept rising.
  要求定购我们产品的人越来越多。
  42How long will your offer hold good?
  一般你们报盘的有效期是多长?
  43 We have new methods like compensation trade and joint ventrue.
  我们有补偿贸易和合资经营。
  44 I think a joint venture would be beneficial to both of us 。
  我认为合资经营对双方都是有利的。
  45 Please give us your proposal if youre ready for that.
  如果你们愿意做合资经营,请提出你的方案。
  46Please go over it and see if everything is in order.
  请过目一下,看看是否一切妥当。
  47 Do you have any comment on this clause.
  你对这一条款有何看法?
  48 Dont you think we should add a sentence here like this?
  难道你不觉得我们应该在这儿加上一句话?
  49 If one side fails to observe the contract,the other side is entitled to cancel it.
  如果一方不履行合同协议,另一方则有权终止合同。
  50 The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.
  造成的损失必须由毁约方承担。
  51 We should add a clause regarding arbitration of differences.
  我们应该附加一条关于仲裁分歧的条款。
  52 The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.
  这个合同基本上囊括了所有我们在谈判中所达成协议。
  53Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.
  你还有什么问题要提出来供双方讨论的吗?
  54 We agree to insert a clause giving you a ten-day grace period.
  我们同意给你加上一条10天宽限期的条款。
  55 When the grace peroid expires, the contract is annulled.
  当这个宽限期届满,你仍未执行合同的话,该合同就终止了。
  56I dont want to imply that every point in this contract is negotiable.
  不用我说,该合同中的每一条都要严格执行的,没有讨价还价的余地。
  57 I hope no questions about the terms.
  我看合同的条款没有什么问题了。
  58 It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.
  重合同、守信用是我们的一贯原则。
  59 Im glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.
  我很高兴这次洽谈圆满成功。
  60 I hope this will lead to further business between us.
  我希望这次交易将使我们之间的贸易得到进一步发展。
  61 Well sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.
  我们将要用中文和英语分别签署两份原件。
  62I am ready to sign the agreement.
  我已经准备好了签合同。
  63Im sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy.
  我知道你们需要的是原件,不是传真件。
  64 So I will receive and sign it overnight.
  那么,我明天就可以收到并且签上名了。
  65 Well still be able to meet the deadline.
  我们还是可以赶上最后期限的。
  66 I will keep you posted.
  我会与你保持联络。
  67 What is your hurry?
  什么事让您这么着急呢?
  68Im sorry to burst in on you like this, but Im really upset.
  我很抱歉这样突然地找您,但我真的很心烦。
  69What on earth has happened to trouble you so?
  到底发生什么事让您如此发愁?
  70 Im afraid I have bad news for you.
  恐怕我有坏消息要告诉您。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/essay/171135.html