生活大爆炸第一季第十一集_3:The Pancake Batter(在线收听

   生活大爆炸第一季第十一集_3:The Pancake Batter Anomaly

  -Rajesh: Here we go. Ten-and-a-half hours of ape-y goodness.
  开始了,10个半小时的精彩猿人生活。
  -Leonard: Damn it, my glasses.
  见鬼,我的眼镜呢?
  Okay, I'm blind here, guys.
  我什么也看不见了。
  Can you help me find them?
  兄弟们帮我找下眼镜?
  -Howard: Sorry.
  不好意思。
  -Rajesh: Okay.
  好了。
  -Howard: Found them.
  我找到了
  -Leonard: Oh, great.
  好极了
  -Howard: I'm sorry. Don't you have a spare?
  对不起你没有备用的吗?
  -Leonard: Yeah. At home.
  有在家里
  -Rajesh: Well, if you leave now, you can be back before the gorillas rip the crap out of Charlton Heston.
  你现在回去拿你来得及在大猩猩把Charlton Heston撕碎前赶回来,
  -Howard: Unless Sheldon's there, in which case, you'll be trapped forever in his whiny, hyper- neurotic snot web.
  最好Sheldon不在家,万一在,你就会被他的牢骚,神经质和鼻涕拖住回不来了。
  -Leonard: Hi. Penny?
  嘿 Penny?
  Uh, I was just wondering, is Sheldon still at the restaurant?
  我只是想知道Sheldon 还在餐厅吗?
  Okay, that was very nice of you.
  你真是太好了
  Okay, I am going to go.
  好了,我得挂了。
  Got kind of a full-blown Chernobyl thing here.
  现在这里就像切尔诺贝利的翻版。
  Going to go. Bye.
  挂了,拜。
  He's home. I'm screwed.
  他在家,我完了。
  Ten-and-a-half hours of ape-y blurriness.
  10个半小时的模糊的猿人生活。
  -Rajesh: How about Lasik?
  你为什么不去激光?
  -Leonard: You want me to get eye surgery?
  你想让我去做眼部手术?
  -Rajesh: Would you rather go back to the apartment and deal with Sheldon,
  or have a stranger carve out your corneas with a laser beam?
  那你是想回家陪Sheldon,还是用激光刀,让你的角膜再次冒险之旅?
  -Rajesh: Well?
  怎么样?
  -Leonard: I'm thinking.
  我在考虑呢。
  -Penny: Okay, nice and cozy.
  好了,好好躺下,睡一觉。
  Okay? I'll see you later.
  好吗? 我过会再来看你。
  -Sheldon: Wait. Will you please rub this on my chest?
  等等。你能不能把这个涂在我胸口上?
  -Penny: Oh, Sheldon, can't you do that yourself?
  Sheldon 你就不能自己涂吗?
  -Sheldon: VapoRub makes my hands smell funny.
  这药膏会让我的手闻起来怪怪的
  -Penny: But, Sheldon...
  但是 Sheldon...
  -Sheldon: Please, please, please, please, please?
  求你了,求你了,求你了,求你了,求你了?
  -Penny: I can't believe I'm doing this.
  真不敢相信我会这么做。
  -Sheldon: No, no. Counterclockwise, or my chest hair mats.
  不,逆时针,否则我胸毛会缠起来的。
  -Penny: Sorry.
  对不起。
  -Sheldon: Can you sing "Soft Kitty"?
  你能不能给我唱 "软软的Kitty"?
  -Penny: What?
  什么?
  -Sheldon: My mom used to sing it to me when I was sick.
  我每次生病我妈都给我唱的。
  -Penny: Oh, sorry, honey. I don't know it.
  对不起,亲爱的,我不会。
  -Sheldon: I'll teach you.
  我教你。
  * Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur *
  * 软软的kitty 暖暖的kitty 一团小毛球 *
  * Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr, purr, purr. *
  * 快乐的kitty 睡着的kitty 喵喵喵 *
  Now you.
  轮到你了
  -Penny: * Soft kitty, warm kitty... *
  * 软软的kitty 暖暖的kitty... *
  -Sheldon: * Little ball of fur *
  * 一团小毛球 *
  Keep rubbing.
  别停。
  -Penny: Little ball of fur
  * 一团小毛球 *
  -Leonard: What do you see? What do you see?
  你看到什么了? 你看到什么了?
  -Rajesh: I can't. The living room appears to be empty.
  我还没看见呢,客厅里好像没人。
  -Leonard: He must be in his bedroom.
  他肯定在卧室。
  My spare glasses are in my bedroom, on my dresser, next to my bat signal.
  我的备用眼睛在卧室在梳妆台蝙蝠侠标记的旁边。
  -Howard: I'm not going in there.
  我不会进去的
  -Leonard: Raj?
  Raj?
  -Rajesh: No way, Jose.
  想都别想 Jose
  -Leonard: But I can't do it. I can't see anything.
  但是我也不行,我什么也看不见。
  -Howard: It's all right.
  没关系。
  Wireless minicam and Bluetooth headset.
  无线摄像头加蓝牙耳机。
  We'll be your eyes.
  我们就是你的眼睛。
  -Leonard: Fine.
  好吧。
  -Howard: One more thing. This is a subsonic impact sensor.
  还有,这是一个音速感应器。
  If Sheldon gets out of bed and starts to walk, is device will register it and send a signal to the laptop.
  如果Sheldon下床,开始讲话,它发生会发信号到电脑上。
  At that point, based on the geography of the apartment and the ambulatory speed of a sick Sheldon, you'll have seven seconds to get out, glasses or no glasses.
  那个时候,基于房间的地理位置和Sheldon的位移速度,你大概有7秒钟离开屋子,不管有没有拿到眼镜。
  -Leonard: Won't my footsteps set it off?
  但是,我的脚步声就不会启动它吗?
  -Howard: No. You'll be on your hands and knees.
  不,因为你是爬进去的。
  Now, you'll need to get the sensor as close as you can to Sheldon's room.
  现在你得把感应器放到离Sheldon最近的地方。
  -Leonard: Look, how do I carry it if I'm on my hands and knees?
  听着你要我怎么带着这个爬进去?
  -Howard: Stay low. Bear left. Now keep true.
  趴低点,左转,保持方向不变。
  -Leonard: What?
  什么意思?
  -Howard: It means "go straight."
  意思是"直走"。
  -Leonard: Then just say, "Go straight."
  那你干嘛不说"直走"
  -Howard: You don't say, "Go straight." When you're giving bearings, you say, "Keep true."
  行进的时候不说"直走"要说"保持方向不变"不说"直走"
  -Leonard: All right. I just hit my head.
  好吧,我敲到头了。
  -Howard: Because you didn't keep true.
  那是因为你没有"保持方向不变"。
  Okay, turn right.
  好了,右转。
  -Rajesh: The, the picture's breaking up.
  画面,没画面了。
  -Howard: Angle your head to the right.
  头右转。
  Now, a little more.
  再转。
  Little more.
  再转点。
  That's it.
  好了。
  Now, just keep true.
  现在保持这样。
  All right, you're close enough to Sheldon's room.
  好了,你现在离Sheldon的房间很近了。
  Deploy the sensor.
  把感应器放好。
  Now, turn it on.
  好了,打开它。
  -Leonard: It wasn't on?
  它还没有被打开?
  -Howard: No.
  没有。
  -Leonard: Then why did I have to crawl?
  那我为什么要爬着进来?
  -Howard: No, I guess you didn't.
  我想其实你不用爬的。
  -Leonard: Okay, it's on.
  好了,开了。
  -Howard: Good. From this point forward, you will have to crawl.
  很好,现在你得爬了。
  -Leonard: I know.
  我知道。
  -Howard: Hang on. The sensor's picking up something.
  等等,好像有情况。
  Turn your head back.
  回头。
  -Penny: You rat bastard.
  你这大混蛋。
  -Howard: old you the sensor would work.
  你说你的感应器很有用
  -Leonard: Hi.
  嘿。
  -Penny: You deliberately stuck me with Sheldon.
  你故意让我来照顾Sheldon。
  -Leonard: Come on, I had to.
  对不起,我也不想的。
  You see what he's like?
  你也看见他那样?
  -Sheldon: Penny? Penny, I'm hungry.
  Penny? Penny我饿了.
  -Penny: Uh, it's okay, sweetie.
  没关系亲爱的
  Good news! Leonard's home!
  好消息! Leonard回来了!
  -Leonard: Nooo!
  不!
  -Penny: Here you go. Good luck. Bye.
  这给你.祝你好运,拜!
  -Leonard: Wait, wait.
  等等。
  -Sheldon: Leonard! I'm hungry!
  Leonard! 我饿了!
  -Leonard: Penny, take me with you!
  Penny带我一起走!
  -Sheldon: Leonard? I want grilled cheese.
  Leonard? 我要烤奶酪。
  Do you think Penny will come here and take care of us?
  你觉得Penny会回来照顾我们俩么?
  -Leonard: I don't think Penny's ever coming here again.
  我不觉得Penny还会再来了。
  -Sheldon: I'm very congested.
  我鼻子塞得厉害。
  -Leonard: Yeah? So?
  所以呢?
  -Sheldon: Could you go to the kitchen and get me the turkey buster labeled "mucous"?
  你能不能到厨房帮我把那根标着"黏液"的吸管拿来?
  -Leonard: If I stand, I'll vomit.
  如果我还站得起来我铁定去吐了
  -Sheldon: Under the sink, in a Tupper Ware bowl.
  就在水槽下面的陶瓷碗里
  gorillas:大猩猩
  rip:拉开
  crap out:输掉
  whiny:好发牢骚的
  full-blown:成熟的
  Chernobyl:【切尔诺贝利,1986年那发生核泄漏】
  corneas:角膜
  laser beam:激光束
  counterclockwise:逆时针
  minicam:摄像头
  Bluetooth headset:蓝牙耳机
  subsonic:次音速的
  ambulatory:可行走的
  mucous:黏液
  buster: 小家伙
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz1/288138.html