生活大爆炸第二季第六集_3: The Cooper-Nowitzki(在线收听

   -Penny:Excuse me?

  你说什么?
  -Sheldon:I see man after man leaving this apartment never to return.
  apartment:公寓   return:返回
  我看见男人们一个接一个从这儿离开,倒是没见过再回来的。
  -Penny:Okay, first of all, it is not man after man.
  好吧,首先澄清一点,并不是一个接一个男人。
  -Ramona:Dr. Cooper?
  Cooper博士?
  -Sheldon:Hide Me.
  Hide:隐藏
  把我藏起来。
  -Penny:Hide you?
  把你藏起来?
  -Sheldon:I formally request sanctuary.
  formally:正式地 request:要求 sanctuary:避难所
  我正式要求避难。
  -Ramona:Why aren't you working?
  你为什么没在工作?
  -Sheldon:She distracted me.
  distract:使分心
  她让我分心了。
  I told you, Penny, I don't have time for your nonsense. I have important things to do.
  nonsense:胡扯,废话
  Penny 跟你说几遍才明白,我没时间听你胡扯,我要事缠身。
  -Penny:Oh, man.
  噢,不是吧。
  -Ramona:I know what's going on here.
  别以为我不知道怎么回事。
  -Penny:Really? Well, then will you explain it to me?
  真的吗? 好,那你来给我解释解释吧。
  -Ramona:You're in love with Dr. Cooper.
  你爱上Cooper博士了。
  -Penny:Uh, yeah, no, that's not it.
  呃,才不是你说的这样。
  -Ramona:Don't try to deny it.
  deny:否认
  别想抵赖。
  He's a remarkable man, but you have to let him go.
  remarkable:不寻常的
  他是非比寻常之人可你得懂得放手。
  -Penny:Oh, gee, okay.
  噢,是吗,放就放呗。
  -Ramona:I know it's hard, but he's a gift to the whole world, and we can't be selfish.
  gift:礼物   selfish:自私的
  我知道这很难,可我们不能这么自私,他是上帝赐给这个世界的礼物。
  -Penny:Yeah, he's a gift all right.
  是啊,他是个天才倒没错。
  -Ramona:Sisters?
  好姐妹?
  -Penny:Uh, sure. Sisters. Holy crap on a cracker.
  呃,当然,好姐妹。我的老天爷啊
  -Leonard:Sheldon? What are you doing?
  Sheldon? 你在干嘛?
  -Sheldon:It's Morse code.
  Morse code:莫尔斯电码
  打莫尔斯码啊。
  -Leonard:Why?
  干啥?
  -Sheldon:So we can communicate through the wall.
  communicate:交流 through:通过
  我们就能隔着墙交流了。
  -Leonard:We are communicating through the wall.
  我们不正在隔墙交流么。
  -Sheldon:Yes, but the communication is not encrypted.
  encrypt:加密
  没错,可我们的交流没有加密啊。
  -Leonard:I don't know Morse code.
  我不懂莫尔斯码。
  -Sheldon:It's very simple. This is A ... This is B ... This is C...
  很容易的,这是A... 这是B... 这是C...
  -Leonard:Sheldon, I'm not going to learn Morse code at 3:00 in the morning!
  Sheldon 我才不要在凌晨三点学莫尔斯码!
  -Sheldon:All right.
  那好。
  -Leonard:Don't come in here, don't come in here, don't come in here, don't...
  别进来,别进来,别进来,别进来...
  What's going on?
  又发什么神经?
  -Sheldon:Ramona's sleeping on the couch.
  Ramona睡在沙发上呢。
  -Leonard:I know. When is she going home?
  我知道,她几时回家?
  -Sheldon:Never. That's the problem. I need your help.
  她不回家,这就是问题所在,我需要你的援助。
  -Leonard:What are you talking about?
  你说啥呢?
  -Sheldon:I'm invoking the Skynet clause of our friendship agreement.
  invoke:援用 Skynet:天网 clause:条款 agreement:协议
  我要求启用"友谊协约"第一条:"天网"条款 (Skynet:电影<终结者>中的计算机网络)。
  -Leonard:That only applies if you need me to help you destroy an artificial intelligence you've created that's taking over the Earth.
  apply:应用 destroy:毁灭 artificial:人工的 intelligence:智能 take over:接管
  那款条约只在一种情况下有效,你需要我帮你消灭人工智能,你创造了它而它却掌控了地球。
  -Sheldon:Come on! Don't nitpick!
  nitpick:挑小毛病
  拜托! 别死抠字眼儿!
  -Leonard:Good night.
  晚安。
  -Sheldon:All right. I'm invoking our Body Snatchers clause.
  Snatchers:抢夺者 Body Snatchers:"异形入侵",好莱坞科幻电影
  好吧,那我要求启用"异形入侵"条约 (Body Snatchers: 好莱坞科幻电影)。
  -Leonard:The Body Snatchers clause requires me to help you destroy someone we know who's been replaced with an alien pod.
  require:要求 replace:取代 alien:外星人 pod:像豆荚的
  异形入侵条款要求我帮助你消灭我们都认识的人,而那个人必须变成了外星虫囊。
  -Sheldon:Yes. She's in the living room. Go. I'll wait here.
  没错,她就在客厅里,去吧,我在这儿等你凯旋。
  -Ramona:Sheldon, what are you doing out of bed?
  Sheldon 你不睡觉在干啥呢?
  -Sheldon:Now! Do it!
  快! 消灭她!
  -Ramona:You know you need your sleep in order for your cognitive processing to perform at optimum levels. Now come on.
  cognitive:认知能力 processing:处理 perform:履行 optimum:最适宜的
  你需要足够的睡眠以保证认知表现处于适宜的水平,要乖乖的啊。
  -Sheldon:Godzilla clause?
  哥斯拉条款? (Godzilla 日本科幻电影)
  -Leonard:Not unless she destroys Tokyo.
  unless:除非 Tokyo:东京
  除非她将东京摧毁。
  -Sheldon:Rats.
  扯淡。
  -Sheldon:I've got it!
  我成功了!
  I finally reconciled the black hole information paradox with my theory of string-network condensates!
  reconcile:使一致 paradox:悖论 string-network:弦网 condensate:冷凝物,浓缩
  我终于用基于弦网冷凝物的理论解除了黑洞的信息悖论。
  -Ramona:It's unbelievable! It's paradigm-altering.
  paradigm:规范 altering:改变
  真是难以置信! 那将改变人们的陈见!
  -Sheldon:And I could not have done it without you.
  多亏了你我才得以完成。
  -Ramona:Oh, please, I just offered a little encouragement.
  offer:提供 encouragement:鼓励
  噢,不用啦,我只不过给了你些许鼓励。
  -Sheldon:It was a lot more than that.
  more than:超过
  绝对不止些许鼓励。
  You helped me work out the masses of all the fermions and you pumiced my hammer toe.
  masses of:大量的 fermions:费米子 pumice:磨光 hammer toe:锤状脚趾
  你帮我解决了大量有关费密子的问题还替我打磨了我的脚趾。
  How can I ever repay you?
  repay:报答
  我要怎么回报你?
  -Ramona:Well, would you consider naming it the Cooper-Nowitzki Theorem?
  Theorem:定理
  嗯... 你会把它命名为 Cooper-Nowitzki定理吗?
  -Sheldon:Who's Nowitzki?
  谁是Nowitzki (诺维茨基)?
  -Ramona:I'm Nowitzki.
  我就是Nowitzki。
  -Sheldon:Oh, you want me to share credit? Get out!
  share :分享   credit:荣誉
  喔,你要我同你分享荣誉? 出-去!
  -Penny:Oh, hey, hi.
  -Ramona:Oh, bite me!
  噢,别烦我!
  -Penny:Sisters?
  好姐妹?
  -Woman:Excuse me, Dr. Cooper. I'm Kathy O'Brien.
  打扰一下Cooper教授,我是Kathy O'Brien。
  I just finished reading your paper reconciling the black hole information paradox with your theory of string network condensates, and it just took my breath away.
  reconcile:使一致 paradox:悖论 condensate:冷凝物
  我刚拜读了你的那篇有关解除黑洞信息悖论的论文,你用了基于弦网冷凝物的理论,真是令人惊叹啊 (让我都喘不过气了)。
  -Sheldon:Maybe when I publish it, I'll include an inhaler.
  inhaler:呼吸器
  也许等它发表的时候,我会考虑多加个呼吸器 (治哮喘的)。
  -Woman:Would you possibly have any time for me to pick your brain?
  brain:大脑,智慧
  你会不会正巧有空给我解释解释呢?
  -Sheldon:Let's see. Today is Thursday. Thursday nights, I eat pizza from Giacomo's, Sausage, mushrooms, light olives.
  Sausage:香肠 mushrooms:蘑菇 olive:橄榄油
  让我想想,今天是星期四,星期四晚上我吃Giacomo餐厅的匹萨,要放香肠、蘑菇、还要一点橄榄油。
  -Woman:Great. I'll bring it to your place. I have the address.
  太好了,我会买去你家的,我有你的地址。
  -Sheldon:What a nice girl.
  真是个好姑娘。
  -Leonard:Sheldon, do you see what just happened here?
  Sheldon 你知道刚才怎么回事吗?
  -Sheldon:Yes, I'm getting a free pizza.
  当然,我有免费匹萨吃了。
  I'm on a roll.
  roll:滚动
  我好运连连喔!
  -Sheldon:More pad Thai, please.
  再来点泰国菜。
  -Howard:Sheldon, you've already had four servings.
  serving:(食物的)份
  Sheldon 你已经吃了四盒了。
  -Raj:You might want to slow down a bit, buddy.
  buddy:伙伴
  你该吃慢点伙计。
  -Sheldon:Just one more bite.
  bite:一口
  就一小口。
  -Leonard:Sheldon? Sheldon, are you okay?
  Sheldon? Sheldon你还好吧?
  -Sheldon:I'm just so... full.
  我太... 饱了。
  -Leonard:That's it. No more Thai food.
  完了,再不吃泰国菜了。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz2/288263.html