生活大爆炸第三季第二集_1(在线收听

   谢尔顿  你错了

  Sheldon,you're wrong.
  金刚狼出生时没有骨爪
  Wolverine was not born with bone claws.
  霍华德
  Howard,
  你知道我是个聪明绝顶的人
  you know me to be a very smart man.
  我要是错了  我能不知道吗
  Don't you think if I were wrong,I'd know it?
  -首先...  -算了吧
  - Okay,first of all... - Give it up,dude.
  别跟疯子争辩了
  You're arguing with a crazy person.
  我不是疯子
  I'm not crazy.
  我妈妈带我去检测过
  My mother had me tested.
  -伙计们  -你来这干嘛
  - Hey,guys. - What are you doing here?
  你说呢  今晚是新漫画书之夜啊
  What do you mean? It's new comic book night.
  鉴于你和佩妮终于勾搭上了
  Yeah,but since you and Penny finally hooked up,we thought
  我们以为你们会来个光溜溜之夜呢
  you two would be having bouncy naked yum-yum night.
  生活并非只有性爱  拉杰
  There's more to life than sex,Raj.
  谁认同"莱佩情24小时内熄火"
  Okay,who had "Leonard flames out with Penny in less than 24 hours"?
  我
  I did.
  什么都没熄火
  Nothing flamed out.
  我们没必要夜夜春宵
  We don't have to have sex every night,you know.
  是没必要  但强烈推荐啊
  You don't have to,but it's highly recommended.
  在机遇之窗猛然关闭之前
  Yeah,take advantage of that window of opportunity
  好好利用这段绝佳时期
  before it slams shut on your little dinky.
  这不是机遇的问题
  It's not a matter of opptunity.
  我们要了解对方
  We're getting to know each other.
  有学习的曲折过程
  There's a learning curve.
  有什么可学的
  What's there to learn?
  脱光光  互相猥亵对方
  You get naked,do nasty things to each other,
  然后某人做做炒蛋和香肠
  then somebody makes scrambled eggs and salami.
  小菜一碟
  Easy peasy.
  或许莱纳德
  Perhaps what Leonard
  间接所指的
  is oblique referring to
  是性功能障碍吧
  is the occurrence of some sort of sexual dysfunction.
  谁认同"小莱软趴了"[阳痿]
  Okay,who had "Leonard gets a floppy disk"?
  真聪明  虽然这种委婉表达
  Oh,a clever,albeit obsolete,euphemism
  男性性器官充血不足的说法过时了
  for insufficient blood flow the male sex organ.
  不是那么回事
  Nothing like that happened,all right?
  那次做爱...挺好
  The sex was... just fine.
  挺好
  Just fine?
  《哈利?波特》第4部电影也"挺好"
  Oh,dude,the fourth Harry Potter movie was "just fine."
  我没说它很差
  I'm not saying it was bad.
  我只是说...不是非常好
  I'm just saying it... wasn't great.
  你说的"不是非常好"
  Okay,when you say "it wasn'great,"
  是指你们都这么认为吗
  do you mean for both of you?
  我们完全可以认为她觉得不好
  Because we can totally see it not being great for her.
  -对吧  -没错
  - Am I right? - Oh,yeah.
  说实话  我想我们都有点...
  To tell you the truth,I think we were both a little...
  我不知道
  I don't know.
  沮丧  失望
  Disappointed? Let down?
  羞愧  恐惧  厌恶
  Ashamed? Horrified? Repulsed?
  我只觉得跟梦想中的不一样
  All I know is,it wasn't the way I dreamed it would be.
  真正做爱跟我梦想中的从来都不一样
  Sex is never the way I dream it's gonna be.
  那是因为在梦中
  That's because in your dreams,
  你是半人马
  you're a horse from the waist down.
  打扰了  《金刚狼前传》
  Excuse me,Wolverine: Origin.
  迷你剧2  第22页
  Miniseries issue two,page 22.
  伸缩自如的骨爪
  Retractable bone claws.
  你们要是能少花点时间在性上
  If you people spent less time thinking about sex
  多花点时间在漫画书上
  and more time concentrating on comic books,
  我们就能减少相当多的尴尬时刻了
  we'd have far fewer of these embarrassing moments.
  谢尔顿  吃饭啦
  Sheldon,dinner's here.
  唐杜里膳宫?
  Tandoori Palace?
  不  我们去了家新餐馆
  No,we went somewhere new.
  你们是在嘲笑我是吗
  You're good naturedly ribbing me,aren't you?
  没有  看  孟买膳宫
  No,look,Mumbai Palace.
  为什么
  Why?
  为什么要改变
  Why would we change?
  已经有个完美的膳宫了
  We had a perfectly good palace.
  唐杜里膳宫就是我们的御膳房
  Tandoori Palace is our palace.
  相信我  这个也挺好
  Trust me,this will be just fine.
  你可是"挺好"的
  You are the authority
  权威代表
  on "just fine."
  那是什么意思
  What's that supposed to mean?
  就是"不差  也不好"
  It's actually "Not bad,but not great".
  他们在说什么
  What are they talking about?
  -我不知道  -我知道
  - I don't know. - I know.
  我相信你已发现
  As I'm sure you're aware...
  哒哒哒哒哒哒
  Duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh.
  如果你用的是莫尔斯电码
  If that's Morse code,
  未免太没水平了
  That's terrible.
  言归正传  你和莱纳德
  As I was saying,you and Leonard had
  的性爱比较失望
  a disappointing sexual encounter.
  今天傍晚
  Earlier this evening,
  莱纳德将其描述为"挺好"
  Leonard characterized as "just fine."
  所以你看到的只是
  So what you're seeing here is a continuation
  嘲笑的后续篇
  of the mocking that followed.
  行啊
  Okay,yeah,well,
  我去其他地方吃饭吧
  I'm just gonna go eat my dinner elsewhere.
  说不定去一架要撞山的飞机上
  Maybe an airplane headed for a mountainside.
  佩妮  等等
  Penny,wait.
  你有毛病啊
  What is wrong with you?
  我感觉自己貌似说过分了
  I sense I may have crossed some sort of line.
  -对  你...  -别告诉他
  - Yeah,you... - No,don't tell him.
  看他能不能弄懂
  Let's see if he can figure it out.
  简直羞死人了
  Ugh,I am so embarrassed!
  别生气嘛
  Please don't be mad.
  你跟他们说了什么
  What did you tell them?
  没什么  就说昨晚的事挺好
  Nothing bad,just that last night was fine.
  挺好?  你说挺好?
  Fine? You said it was fine?
  这个词很好啊
  Yeah,it's a perfectly good word.
  放在"酒"和"餐"前面
  You put it in front of "wine" or "dining,"
  效果不是很好嘛
  and you've really got something.
  我想问问你
  Okay,well,let me ask you this:
  你觉得昨晚怎么样
  How was last night for you?
  我觉得...还行
  It was... okay.
  还行?
  Okay?
  这个词很好啊
  Yeah,it's a perfectly good word.
  放在"不错"前面
  I mean,you put it in front of "dokay"
  效果也很好啊
  And you really got something.
  算了  别小题大做了
  All right,look,let's not overreact,you know.
  很多情侣都需要时间
  For a lot of couples,it takes time
  才能了解彼此的节奏
  to get to know each other's rhythms.
  明白对方的喜好
  Learn what the other person was and likes.
  这么说你以前有过经验?
  So,you've been through this before?
  没有
  No.
  行啊
  Okay-dokay.
  我觉得这件事
  You know,I think this is one of those things where
  越讨论只会越糟糕
  talking about it is not going to make it better.
  喝一杯吗
  Want a glass of wine?
  -正合我意  -好
  So much. Okay
  我们昨晚就该这样嘛
  See,we should've done this last night.
  喝点小酒  刺激刺激
  You know,have a little wine,take the edge off.
  事实上  酒精会抑制神经细胞的电传导
  Actually,ethyl alcohol inhibits electrical conduction
  并会刺激感受器重新摄取抑制性神经递质
  in the nerve cells and stimulates reuptake receptors
  比如伽马氨基丁酸
  of inhibitory neurotranmitters like gamma-aminobutyric acid.
  闭嘴  喝酒就是
  Don't talk,just drink.
  不  你搞错了
  No,you're misunderstanding.
  谢夏不是真的女神(犹太人用以称呼非犹太的女人)
  A shiksa goddess isn't an actual goddess.
  我们不用向她们祈祷
  And we don't pray to them.
  我们在她们身上祈祷
  We prey on them.
  管他呢  兄弟
  Whatever,dude.
  关键在于  莱纳德有他的女人而你没有
  The point is,Leonard's got one and you don't.
  我想到了
  Is this it
  当着莱纳德和佩妮的面
  It was inappropriate to discuss Leonard and Penny's sex life
  谈论他们的性生活是不合适的
  in front of Leonard and Penny.
  太棒了
  Oh,good!
  终于可以吃饭了
  Now I can eat.
  啥东西
  What's that?
  -好像是个蟋蟀  -等下
  Sounds like a cricket. Hang on.
  根据每分钟的鸣叫次数
  Based on the number of chirps per minute
  并结合房间的环境温度
  and the ambient temperature in this room,
  这是一只雪树蟋蟀
  it is a snowy tree cricket.
  靠  饶了我吧
  Oh,give me a freakin' break.
  你怎么可能知道
  How could you possibly know that?
  1980年  埃米尔?道贝尔
  In 1890,Emile Dolbear
  得出结论
  determined that there was
  雪树蟋蟀每分钟的鸣叫次数
  a fixed relationship between the number
  与环境温度之间
  of chirps per minute of the snowy tree cricket
  存在着固定的关系
  and the ambient temperature.
  而在普通平原蟋蟀之中
  A precise relationship that is not present
  则不存在这种确切的关系
  with ordinary field crickets.
  你怎么会知道这房间的确切温度的
  How do you know what the exact temperature of the room is?
  据我与莱纳德室友之间的协定
  Under the terms of my roommate agreement with Leonard,
  自从06年那次"浸汗之夜"以来
  I've had unilateral control of thermostat
  就由我来专门负责室内的恒温控制
  ever since the sweaty night of '06.
  好吧  关于金刚狼的骨爪问题算你说对了
  Ok,you were right about wolverine and bone claws,
  但是这次你却错了
  but you're wrong about the cricket.
  霍华德  少给自己丢脸了
  Howard,don't embarrass yourself.
  科学就像虫鸣一样从不说谎
  The science chirps for itself.
  幽默的文字游戏而已
  Humorous word play.
  不  你绝对错了
  No,no,not this time.
  我可是昆虫的专家  伙计
  I know insects,my friend.
  我的整个童年时代
  I spent many
  基本都在用网捕虫
  childhood years capturing them with nets,
  把它们放在玻璃瓶里  用针钉成标本
  putting them in glass jars,sticking pins through them,
  用瓦楞纸板做成标签
  mounting them on corrugated cardboard with Dymo labels
  为它们分门别类属和种
  underneath,identifying the genus and species.
  用的可是拉丁文哦
  In Latin.
  天啊  老兄  你这辈子都别想得到女神垂青了
  Oh,dude,you are never getting a shiksa goddess.
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz3/288413.html