酒店英语口语就该这么说 第160期:说明来意 染发(在线收听

   说明来意

  请给我理发和修面。
  A:Good afternoon, sir. Please sit here.
  下午好,先生。请您坐这儿。
  B:A haircut and a shave,please.
  请给我理发和修面。
  同类问句:
  Good evening, Miss. Welcome to our Parlor.
  晚上好,小姐。欢迎光临。
  Good evening. I'd like a shampoo and set.
  晩上好。我想洗头,再做一下头型。
  Thanks, I'd like the shoulder-length style.
  谢谢,我想剪一个齐肩发。
  染发
  你还应该认真考虑把头发外层颜色染淡一点。
  A:OK. You should really think about getting some highlights put in, too.
  好。您还应该认真考虑把头发外层颜色染淡一点。
  B:Do you think that would look good? I'm worried that it will make my hair look unnatural.
  你认为那样会好看吗?我担心那样会使我的头发看起来很不自然。
  同类问句:
  No, it won't. The highlights are very subtle. We can do a little bit this time. If you like it, we can do a little more next time. Otherwise, the highlights should grow out in about four weeks.
  不会。只是稍微染一下。这次我们可以稍微染一点。如果你喜欢的话。下一次可以多染一点。要不然,染过的顔色4个星期就会淡下去了。
  What color do you prefer?
  您想染成什么颜色?
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jdyyky/299624.html